PDA

View Full Version : Superman armor and suit.

DARTH KALEL
05-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Hey guys here is a pic of the suit and armor that I want to do for my superman character, i'm thinking I can use a boba helmet with some mods to get the look i'm going for, the suit is pretty strait forward, any ideas or comments would be appreciated.

Hasid Lafre
05-04-2008, 05:40 PM
hum, intresting idea but what I would do is do a costume based on it, like your not superman, just the next guy standing becide him on the battle line.

DARTH KALEL
05-04-2008, 10:13 PM
well that would kind of defeat my cross over character, but it won't have the huge s on the chest they will be there but it will also cross over to the sith style, hence the obi and tabbords in the one pic. but I really like the helmet, The color scheme will remain the same due to family colors, same with the symbols, but they will be smaller. The colors will be really muted though, like a navy blue with a deep deep red and the yellow will be replaced with gold. The emblem will a little different as well, a design of my own. belt will have different color crystals that light up and emblem in chest and helmet will glow as well. the emblems also double as different items in my story so there will be one on the belt one on each wrist one in the helmet and of course one on the chest, but they will be small and mostly not seen except the helmet.

Imagine seeing a figure walk up in a dark navy hooded cloak, as he get's close you see a glow of red coming from his face. He looks up and all you see is a strange diamond shaped symbol glowing red, and a saphire and gold helmet behind the glow, then a burst of light and a strange heat sensation, then smoke? You look down, only to see a smoldering hole in your chest, as the pain sets in the masked man reveals his face only to show glowing red eyes and a huge smile, as you continue to toss in pain, the man's smile gets bigger and bigger, you thought his face was going to break as he put his large boot on your head, then you feel the pressure slowly rising untill your left eye pops out you almost pass out but something is keeping you alive if just to make you suffer for a second longer, as your right eye pops out you hear a loud laugh and as your ears ring with that laughter he takes a step, killing and forgetting you forever.

I'm not much of an artist but i've got the design in my head, it will be fabulous lol If someone wants to render an idea for me go for it.

chase
05-05-2008, 07:14 AM
Thats a pretty graphic/evil explanation...

I kind of like it

DARTH KALEL
05-05-2008, 02:10 PM
I actually hate to write but this story has been in my head for about 10 years when I first read the cross over story. the story is alot different and alot of supermans heritage hadn't been expanded on so with the release of "The Last Days of Krypton" by Kevin J Anderson I decided to kinda complement the book with this story. In the actuall cross over story kal-el was a JEDI in my story he will be a sith. No fun to have such a powerful good character, but a bad guy who is almost invinceable, gives much more depth and range of events for the Jedi to overcome, or perish for all eternity.

Barmic Rin
05-05-2008, 02:45 PM
I like the 3rd pic with the tabards!

Aim for that with the helmet & a tad more blue.

HAVOK
04-30-2010, 12:45 PM
holy hell, how did I miss this before!

talk about diggin an old thread up, BUT this would be the sweetest thing ever, and if you dont do this...

SHAME SHAME SHAME

forgive me if you have moved forward already!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/x360graphicsx/Sabers/supersith.jpg

Jedi-Loreen
04-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Ok, I have to say that this necropost was kind of pointless...:|

HAVOK
04-30-2010, 08:00 PM
wow, your post as usual is pointless. Never anything good to say.

I was trying to help mabye throwing a render to help get the creative flowing..

BTW Im new to the site and havent been here since before time started. SO all these posts are new and interesting. There is alot to be learned and shared and when you get new people seeing the "elder" members crapping up posts.... makes people not want to stick around.

Sorry Im not trying to thread jack but holy crap, you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything.

Skottsaber
05-01-2010, 01:40 AM
She's just doing her job... imagine what would happen if people did this all the time.

(Oh, and once you're here long enough, you start learning to just phaze out, and it becomes white noise)

Invisas1979
05-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Aside from the necro posting, this is a saber building forum.

IMHO necro positing to add something to a saber thread is fine, but superman in armour....

Kinda pointless.

Just so you know, J-Lo's statement was a subtle way of saying don't do pointless necro posting. It could have been more abrupt than that, then you really would have got your panties in a bunch.

Oh and so you know J-Lo is one of the best costume, prop builders on the site so a little respect eh.

Jay-gon Jinn
05-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Member Darth Kalel left these forums in disgrace 2 years ago, but being new you wouldn't know that. Just be mindful of the age of the last post in a topic you decide to add your two cents to in the future.

Skottsaber
05-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Disgrace? How?

FenderBender
05-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Search button, or just click on his name and search his last posts.

HAVOK
05-01-2010, 05:56 PM
a more appropriate response then would have been that he had left and then explained why the thread was pointless, cuase If I knew Kalel had left I wouldnt bother of posting in the first place......

outcast and disgraced.... sucky!

thank you for the mindful explaination, like an intellegent person.

xl97
05-01-2010, 10:22 PM
J-Lo.. has her own way..

in time you wont take so much 'direct' offense.. to her 'replies'...

(dont feel bad, honestly..she busts everyones 'stones' around here. Vets and noobs a like! The vets just dont get offended..and have come to 'love' her critical ways) ;)

As stated she has 'earned' her spot in this community..shes been doing prop and costuming longer than many have been members here (or other places for that matter)..

so think of this as trial by fire...

although at times the replies may seem short or 'snippy'... but there have been many (many) before you asking same questions or doing same things..

just laugh it off.. and soon you'll see past the 'edge' in some of her comments and to the information and help that stems from being in the community for so long. ;)

If she dont know it.. she probably knows someone that does.. (or has read/seen it somewhere) =)

Shadar Al'Niende
05-02-2010, 10:03 AM
J-Lo.. has her own way..

in time you wont take so much 'direct' offense.. to her 'replies'...

(dont feel bad, honestly..she busts everyones 'stones' around here. Vets and noobs a like! The vets just dont get offended..and have come to 'love' her critical ways) ;)

As stated she has 'earned' her spot in this community..shes been doing prop and costuming longer than many have been members here (or other places for that matter)..

so think of this as trial by fire...

although at times the replies may seem short or 'snippy'... but there have been many (many) before you asking same questions or doing same things..

just laugh it off.. and soon you'll see past the 'edge' in some of her comments and to the information and help that stems from being in the community for so long. ;)

If she dont know it.. she probably knows someone that does.. (or has read/seen it somewhere) =)

QFT!

And, THAT... is why we love J-Lo ;)

Et Kin Evenstar
05-02-2010, 12:43 PM
What is QFT?

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
05-02-2010, 01:09 PM
"quoted for truth"

Or,

"quintessential flaming trigger"

OK, maybe I just made that one up. :)

Et Kin Evenstar
05-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Ahhhh....thought Iknew all of them, but that was a new one! Thanks.

Jedi-Loreen
05-02-2010, 03:44 PM
See? Not everyone hates me.

Just you and HAVOK, and maybe a few others.

Though some of those aren't here anymore.

xl97
05-02-2010, 07:12 PM
What is QFT?

possibly: quite f------- true!

would mean the same as Quote For Truth to me! lol

Shadar Al'Niende
05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
possibly: quite f------- true!

would mean the same as Quote For Truth to me! lol

HAHAHAHHA! Now THAT, is one of the funniest things i have heard all day ;)

HAVOK
05-02-2010, 08:18 PM
ohh, Im sorry if you mistook me, NO hate here Jedi L. Sorry if you thought that. I speak my mind, and dont let anyone talk down or even side wise to me. I will not stand for it, and you WILL here about it if I dont like what is said.

You seem to be very wise and well educated and versed! Props for all of that.

Your wording and timing needs some work, however NOW that I know not to take it personally, and you fuse your lightsaber together with your hate for noobs......

I will choose my words more wisley, and choose my thread responses more carefully!

Thank you everyone!

xl97
05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
and you fuse your lightsaber together with your hate for noobs......

haha..that was pretty good..

basically (from what you just stated).. she is similar to you.. she speaks her mind.

The only time her posts are a bit 'crazy' is when her OCD kicks in and she is COMPELLED to correct spelling typos! LOL

Jedi-Loreen
05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't hate noobs.

But I do get rather annoyed with them at times.

Skottsaber
05-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Just you and HAVOC, and maybe a few others.

HAVOC? Who's he? :D

Feels good to correct your spelling, it does.
*flees*

Invisas1979
05-03-2010, 10:44 AM
HAVOC? Who's he? :D

Feels good to correct your spelling, it does.
*flees*

Oh dear, are you really sure you wanna play this game Skott......

I seem to remember someone else doing this to J-Lo not too long ago and it didn't go well for the other person. Ha ha ha.

Should be amusing either way.

Round one to Skottsaber. Ding ding

Skottsaber
05-03-2010, 10:48 AM
What? I'm not here!

Jedi-Loreen
05-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Meh, I just spelled it like the real word. That's part of my sickness. :p I was probably just on auto pilot when I typed that.

I never claimed to be perfect. If people want to take joy in pointing out my occasional mistakes, that's ok.

If I can't take it, then I shouldn't dish it out. Right? ;)

cardcollector
05-04-2010, 06:08 AM
If I can't take it, then I shouldn't dish it out. Right?;)

QFT "quoted for truth":rolleyes:

This is going on my list of life quotes...

Causa
05-05-2010, 10:38 AM
honestly when I first saw it, I did think "oh that must mean Quite "Effing" True"

But then the post below it illuminated the error of my ways ;)

HAVOK
05-05-2010, 01:57 PM
wow this post got way outta hand...

here something back on the topic

http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/564/yoda-superman.jpg

not my pic found it on the web!!!