PDA

View Full Version : Fan Film Idea

Dante Lee
05-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey guys. Dante here. Like i mentioned before, I worked with Novastar on the more recent BOP performance (which sadly is halted), and it's gotten me more and more into the performance aspect of Star Wars. Now; this morning in the shower, i had an epiphany (I believe showers are where any and ALL good epiphanies come from). I want to make a SW Fan Film based on the question that i have been asking a couple of my friends for quite some time:

WHAT IF DARTH VADER KILLED OBI-WAN ON MUSTAFAR?

SO much would be different in the SW Trilogy, that it's hard to hit everything at once. I've thought of a few ways this could affect the future of SW, but i would LOVE some help from you guys in brainstorming this idea, as i plan this to be the central theme of a possible fanfilm.

Oh, and if anyone knows a good FREE downloadable scriptwriting program, that'd be great! I could use all the help i can get for this project.

Thanks all!

Tom Starkiller
05-04-2008, 02:01 PM
This should help for script writing:

http://www.jacc.ca/movieplanner/

As for ideas, how about Yoda takeing and training Luke?

SWAT Strachan
05-04-2008, 02:10 PM
If he had killed Obiwan, maybe with his dying breath he could have convinced Anakin to turn from the dark side and save Pandabear (whatever...). Now as the emperor knows that Anakin is just as well endowed with force ability as the late Lola Ferrari was with mammary tissue, he will start to hunt him down.

Now uncertain of where his loyalties lie, Anakin could try to go in to hiding with Padamamma by getting involved with shady, lawless underground characters, hence introducing the chance for a switch in his moral standpoint. Conversely you could have him try to take on the emperor directly, to avenge the Jedi and Obiwan. With no emperor so early on in the story, the now imperial remnant would have the use of a near completed Death Star instead of just a few Star Destroyers. Maybe grounds for a second clone war?

Just a couple of ideas :).

Drichar Deis
05-04-2008, 02:11 PM
I would have said that, anakin would have discovered padme was still alive after killing obi, and took them back to the empire where sidious would have trained the twins.