PDA

View Full Version : enRae's Concept Saber Collection

enRae
05-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Hey all, I've got a load of saber designs, and I want to share them with all of you, and leaves some room for comments and discussion. I just recently posted a new saber, Virtue, on my site. Enjoy!

http://www.freewebs.com/enrae/index.htm

Lord Dottore Matto
05-04-2008, 12:26 PM
you have some very nice designs! You should build them!!! I am building PVC stunt sabers for my nephews (triplets) 6th birthday and I may flatter you by imitation. If I do, I'll post a picture of the finished product.

DARTH KALEL
05-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Looking good man now lets see some of these turned into reality.

enRae
05-04-2008, 07:22 PM
ya, that's the problem. I am hoping to get one built next summer, the timing isn't the best right now. *takes deep breath* patients....

BTW, if anyone would like to use a design, or want me to make a pic like these of an existing design, feel free to ask, I would be glad to. it may not be as good as some of the 3D stuff I've seen here, but It certainly isn't bad. Last year I did three hilts for Halcyon the Righteous on another forum (I saw a post from him, is he still around?). I'll post the before and after soon on my site. Now that I'm here, I think it's appropriate to extend the offer to all of you.