PDA

View Full Version : sorry guys...

Dark Helmet
05-03-2008, 12:21 AM
I think I was using this forum as an escape today, a GREAT friend of mine was found dead in his house...... he was dying from a horrible disease, he had about 7 months to live and he was on his last day.....the last known info was that he chose to end his own life via heroine overdose....we never did this kind of thing but I imagine he was thinking this would be a painless way to die....I really don't know what I'm asking for here, maybe I just want you all to know my friend tony was a good man, he was always a great time when we wanted to have fun, but he happened to die almost on the same day my brother passed away, it's been 1 year now....I really don't know what I'm asking for here, I'm just a complete mess with my emotions, and I don't have a religion, so saying heaven has no effect...I guess this is what it looks like when you see someone who is really lost......I really don't know anymore...

DARTH KALEL
05-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Well, it is never a bright day when someone die's, no matter what the circumstance. Sorry for your lose. I know it might sound corny but he is one with the force now. gathered and collected into everything, at peace and free to explore. Rejoice in his LIFE and honor his memory. No human should judge another mans journey for each is own. Live yours In respect to his. I've lost a few close to me as well, some accidental some perposefully, they are all one now. Cherish what little time we spend here.

Hasid Lafre
05-03-2008, 12:31 AM
That sucks man, its tough man it really is, Ive gone thru it a couple of times and all I can say is it will get better in time, ya know?

Not a day goes by that I dont think about my friend ray or billy or even my grandmother, Me and her we shared the same birthday. so I had more of a bond with my grandmother than anyone else in my family sand my mother and aunts. But to this day I dont even celebrate my birth day anymore cause of it. I even lost track of my age. Iam eather 24 or 25 years old, sence my grand mother passed I just stopted paying attention.

Its tough man I know it just about as much as anyone around but comming from no religious background all I can say is it will heal with time.

I hope for the best.

Dark Helmet
05-03-2008, 12:32 AM
well said, it just hurts right now.....I know this really isn't the place talk about these things, but it's killing me now.....my roomate gave me a bunch of pics of us hanging out, that was the real killer for me, seeing us together having fun....

I try to be a good person, regardless of any "god" ....I know, not he right forum, but i've worked like crazy to do the right thing, but I just keep losing the people I love the most....THIS I know I"m not alone in, I'm sure you all know how this goes...

Kasri Deodene
05-03-2008, 01:26 AM
I know you've probably heard this countless times before, i know i did when my dad died of cancer, but remember him for all the good times you had.

It's hard to come to terms with, but death is the natural way of things.

Think you've come to the right place for moral support, everyone here has probably had some kind of loss.

Found your post a bit poiniant as i found out thursday that my manager at work commited suicide.

There'll be alot of anger and you won't know where to apply yourself, so take it easy for a while and don't blame yourself.

Whether you believe in any kind of god or not you can't deny nature, life and death are all part of the cycle.

Darcy666
05-03-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. You're right, we've more than likely all have lost loved ones. So long as you are surrounded with friends in this forum, I believe this is deffinitely the right place to talk about this sort of thing. You have recieved really good support from the others thus far. During your time of grieving try to remember, god or no god, your friend is in a better place, and all of his pain and suffering is over. He will always be with you, in your heart. Once again, I'm truely sorry.

Samel_lowery@yahoo.com
05-03-2008, 02:41 AM
I'm sorry the hear about your loss I myself lost my familly too and I know what its like it's hard but Kasri Deodene is right its better to remember all the good times you had together and the good things you guys did together. If you need someone to talk to about send me a message and if I'm online we will talk. I know its tough right now but I lost my mom dad and sister all within 5 years and I'm still going you just have to talk to someone to let your feelings out don't let them stay inside and remember it's okay to cry.

Drichar Deis
05-03-2008, 05:08 AM
At least youve got all us if you need to chat about it, its a nice close-knit forum.

ArkaiHalon
05-03-2008, 05:14 AM
I'm sorry. Thank you for letting us know that Tony was a good person.

Er Dan Gill
05-03-2008, 05:28 AM
DH, I'm really sorry to hear of your loss.
If you need anything feel free to ask.

xl97
05-03-2008, 07:15 AM
thoughts & prayers to you and your frined Tony's family..

just remember, being around & available in the next months is not only crucial for helping his family bounce back..but will be good in your own recovery. Ther is no reason why you should walk around, letting it eat you up..

Remeber Tony for who he was/is a good fun soul. Celebrate his time here.. and be thankful that you got to be friend him & spend time with while you could. (not that you dont)..it just sometimes many loose focus because of the pain/hurt

Promote the positve aspect of Tony & what he brought to everyones life.. re-iteraste the facts of how much joy & emotion he gave to others..

Missing him is something you will not be able to avoid.. but remembering why you are all there.. remembering why you guys all care so much..... remembering WHY you all miss him is the FOCUS that should be shared. :)

Celebrate his achievements

Hope you feel better.

Take care.