PDA

View Full Version : May the Fourth be with you

Madcow
05-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Remember,
May the 4th is annual "wear your lightsaber to work day".
Post pics here!!!

As it falls on a Sunday this year... some of you may need to make it "wear your lightsaber around the house and doing yard work - day"

Cheers,
MC

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
05-01-2008, 09:49 PM
LOL!

Just imagining what the response would be if I showed up at church in costume...

...maybe I'll just do the yard work thing.

Kant Lavar
05-02-2008, 05:04 AM
I actually have the fourth off... had it been the fifth you'd have pictures of me in full battle-rattle with my (currently belt-hanger) lightsaber.

sekrogue1985
05-02-2008, 11:37 AM
haha totally would but fedex package handlers cant but borders books and music hellz yeah!

Klaatu
05-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Remember,
May the 4th is annual "wear your lightsaber to work day".
Post pics here!!!

As it falls on a Sunday this year... some of you may need to make it "wear your lightsaber around the house and doing yard work - day"

Cheers,
MC

What if I already have a lightsaber hangin on my cube wall at work?

Madcow
05-02-2008, 03:57 PM
LOL!

Just imagining what the response would be if I showed up at church in costume...

...maybe I'll just do the yard work thing.

I'm gonna wear mine to church! Maybe hidden somewhere.

MC

Angelus Lupus
05-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I need to get my lightsaber putback together in working order before I can wear it. However I wear my robe/cloak quite often, they double quite nicely for a dressing gown/bath robes and for when I sit at my computer late at night (like now) and get a little cold.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
05-02-2008, 10:00 PM
However I wear my robe/cloak quite often, they double quite nicely for a dressing gown/bath robes and for when I sit at my computer late at night (like now) and get a little cold.

LOL! BTDT!

SWAT Strachan
05-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Well as it's a Sunday there was no work for me today (yaay) so instead I'll just post this picture of me pulling a daft pose and say "Happy May 4th to Sith and Jedi alike!".

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/swat.strachan/may_the_4th.jpg

Barmic Rin
05-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Crap that's a scary picture!!!!

As I wasn't working I couldn't take it with me, though the antics last year make up for it!

As a small point, I picked up parts to a Hasbro ultimate saber for my niece's saber at a carboot for £1!
I don't think the halfpint'll mind I only paid a point for it. Not sure if it works yet, but we can rebuild it, we have the technology!