PDA

View Full Version : sound board from force unleased saber

morpheus1977
04-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Has any body tried using the sound board from the new force unleashed sabers?? (the one with the "sith spikes") If so because it has the alternating colors does that make a major difference in wiring it for sound? (not using with a corbin or anything like that....) just want to wire that board with my red lexon

Dark Helmet
04-28-2008, 02:52 PM
I have one I'm working with now, it has a switch that will change leds. its' also a bit larger that the normal board...but so far it seems to be even worse, the clash doesn't even work right out of the box, no swing sounds either...

edit; the dimensions are 30X40mm, I took a quick photo and labeled it, but keep in mind this board makes the regular hasbros look nice
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/darthdouchebag/crapboard.jpg

morpheus1977
04-28-2008, 03:41 PM
that sucks the only sabers I can find are the new force uleashed sabers and the fully retractable sabers....I may have to hit up my local KB toys and toysrus.

DARTH KALEL
05-12-2008, 02:50 PM
You can find all kinds of MR sound boards online for about 40.00. But if not you can check out toy's R us they still have a good selection of FX models, I picked up a mace the other day.