PDA

View Full Version : Use the Force

Jak'Kan-Ur
04-23-2008, 04:53 AM
Hi everyone,

This is my official first post. I have been reading these forums for about 3 days now after buying some items. I am currently going to be making my first saber when all the parts and peices come in. Which I am in no rush to get, because I am currently trying to find a tap and die set to make my own custom holes. I would only imagine that could help knowing that skill.

Anyways, just wanted to post saying I absolutely love Star Wars, and can't wait to get to building.

Thanks

PS - Anyone play Star Wars Galaxies?

Darth Tollo
04-23-2008, 05:13 AM
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your saber.

Jak'Kan-Ur
04-23-2008, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your saber.

lol thats what you say now!
Only kidding, yea it will be fun building it.

DDanDevious
04-23-2008, 05:52 AM
welcome.

sounds like you are off to a good start... the biggest step is just getting the parts then you can get down to bidness yo.

look forward to seeing the end result!

DDD!

Jak'Kan-Ur
04-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Hey thank you as well, yep I got all the parts, they will be sent to me soon.
I bought a whole bunch and see where it goes from there!
Woot, i can't either thank you!

Darth_DevilGuy
04-23-2008, 09:34 AM
welcome to the forums! have fun building your saber.

Jak'Kan-Ur
04-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks, the items say they have been shipped! woot!

Darth Leximus
04-24-2008, 08:00 AM
Ah that was an exiting day. I tracked my first order everyday for a week and then it was like christmas morning! I've since had like a dozen christmas mornings because I'm indecisive and I just love to send TCSS all my money.

SpectreT65
05-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Ah that was an exiting day. I tracked my first order everyday for a week and then it was like christmas morning! I've since had like a dozen christmas mornings because I'm indecisive and I just love to send TCSS all my money.

Heh. I know the feeling. And to make matters worse; there's forgetting something, or perusing the store the very next day to see something new added... It's maddening and exhilirating all at the same time. Good times.

DARTH KALEL
05-04-2008, 03:29 PM
that it is, fellow saber smiths said it well, the good thing is Strydur and Saber girl are great about getting your parts out quickly, I love it.