PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Focus

Gunk
04-21-2008, 06:46 AM
Lemme get this straight, if I get a CF card, all I need is the LED, Speaker, Batteries, Resistor and just wire it all up? The Crystal Focus takes care of adding sounds when moving the blade and driving the LED? Do I need to add any extra buttons besides a basic Push button on/off switch from TCCS?

xwingband
04-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Lemme get this straight, if I get a CF card, all I need is the LED, Speaker, Batteries, Resistor and just wire it all up? The Crystal Focus takes care of adding sounds when moving the blade and driving the LED? Do I need to add any extra buttons besides a basic Push button on/off switch from TCCS?

If you read the manual for the crystal focus you know the answers. These are fairly basic question that even a look at the product description would answer.

Sohryu76
04-21-2008, 08:29 AM

I'll be slightly nicer...
The CF comes with a speaker...
The CF takes the place of a resistor...

If you get a CF you also need a hilt... just to make sure you knew that...
as far as extra buttons...
well that is up to you... read the manual... watch some youtube videos... read some threads here of people who have one...

the CF is as simple or complex as you need it to be.