PDA

View Full Version : Hello, All!

Apotheosith
04-15-2008, 01:08 PM
I've been looking around and daydreaming. Finances are really tight now, so I won't be building for a little while. I've seen some awesome stuff here I didn't realize was even possible! I've built a hardware saber hilt (Lowe's-special) that I'm not satisfied with and I've had an ESB Luke MR FX saber but would love to construct a one-of-a-kind work of my own. Hopefully I'll be able to show everyone something cool someday:mrgreen:

Drichar Deis
04-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Im saving for my first one too, been ferreting around the forums for a while, theres a wealth of knowledge here yours for the taking!

DARTH KALEL
04-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah and make sure you do a ton of reading, cause somebody has asked the question before so it's in here, somewhere lol, Great to have you here and good luck with your future saber builds.

Darth Leximus
04-15-2008, 06:42 PM
ditto to that Kalel I didn't even post anything till I was 90% done with my saber because everything I thought to ask was already in here somewhere. Look forward to seeing your future builds!

eastern57
04-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the forum. As you can see, there's sith from all around: krypton, ancient egypt, and now, Greece is it?

I know what you mean about the cashish - I'm sure there's a lot more talent around here than we know about, but not enough fundage to prove it.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
04-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the most addictive hobby in the galaxy!

Personally, I raise money for sabers by selling crap on Ebay. Go around to garage sales, and check out the local thrift stores for stuff to sell. It's amazing what people will buy.

Dark Navel
04-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Yup most addictive and one of the most expensive..I spent a buttload on my last saber and it was 100% homemade. The results were great though...Do your reasearch, check the forums and if you can't find an answer someone will have an answer for you.

Welcome!

DDanDevious
04-16-2008, 05:33 AM
welcome... I read this forum for days and found all the info I needed to construct my first saber with great results.

Theres so much info it made my head asplode.

welcome and yeh, this is addictive, I just finished one saber and Im already planning on the next 2 or 3... heheh

DDD!

Moordak
04-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Welcome to the boards It's definitely a strangely addicting hobby. I've got half-formed plans for two or three floating around in my head and it's a tad scary.

eastern57
04-16-2008, 08:58 PM
It's definitely a strangely addicting hobby...

yeah... you're right... [keanu reeves moment] "...whoa..."

Ghostbat
04-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the boards It's definitely a strangely addicting hobby. I've got half-formed plans for two or three floating around in my head and it's a tad scary.

It's not addictive! I can stop any time I want... GET AWAY FROM MY SABERS!