PDA

View Full Version : Let me know what you think of this.

987654321a
04-10-2008, 07:53 PM
http://crazyvader.deviantart.com/art/Reese-Witherspoon-82483556

Tell me what you guys think about this. Took me about 6 hours from start to finish. It is for one of my art classes so I kind of half assed it a little bit but let me know what you think of it.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
04-10-2008, 08:21 PM
That's pretty good. I wish I could draw like that.

IMO, it just needs a little more definition around the top of her head, especially on the right side, but I may be wrong.

DarthFender
04-10-2008, 08:40 PM
CD,

IF I didn't know better I would think you had a crush on Reese Witherspoon. Really That's good I would definitely recognize her even if the link had said "Guesswho.jpg"

Shading, depth and it has a "life to it"

You're quite good. And that's Half-Assed? Damn.

DARTH KALEL
04-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Yeah that's amazing. I wish I cold draw better I can draw somethings alright but most things not so good. But keep it up it looks great.

Lord Maul
04-10-2008, 09:06 PM
I wish I could draw that well...

I agree with Obi Dar about more definition around the upper right area of her head.

37H4N
04-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Looks pretty good!
Yay another artist! I haven't realy tried real life drawings but I don't think I'd do very well. My thing is manga. :wink:

Not meaning to take away from countdown, but are my drawings not good enough for comments? :cry: :lol:

987654321a
04-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Thanks guys.

Yea this was absolutely rushed and half assed. I could brew something up 10x better than that in about a week. I guess I kind of do have a crush on her hehe.

37H4N, I have not seen your drawings, but personally I do not like manga that much so I wasnt all that interested. I am more interested in real life portraits, etc. I am currently doing a self portrait that wont be half assed. Also in line are 2 drawings of clint eastwood in the good, the bad and the ugly, and one thats a little more on the adult side, not too appropriate for here. But not like extreme pushing the limits, lol. Just a simple nude pose.

37H4N
04-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah Manga isn't for everyone. I posted 'em a few days ago but it got pushed back to the second page. :(

I'll be updating when I do more. I have colored version of the ones already posted coming soon.

Daj Nallig
04-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Man, if that was rushed and half-@$$ed, I'd REALLY like to see a whole-hearted effort! That was excellent!