PDA

View Full Version : Did I just watch the entire clone wars? link inside

Hasid Lafre
04-09-2008, 09:20 AM
never mind

Go to my other topic

Can tim or someone whoes a mod delete this.

Barmic Rin
04-09-2008, 09:32 AM
There are parts missing (Mace on Dantooine!). But that is most of them.

Asajj gave him the scar in the comics, not the series.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Anakin_maimed.jpg

"She eavesdropped on Anakin who was listening to a secret holodisc recording, thus discovering their relationship. She destroyed the holodisc, and taunted Anakin with threats to kill Padmé, after which the two engaged in a vicious lightsaber duel. It was during this battle Anakin received a vertical scar near his right eye, and two small scars on his left cheek from her lightsaber.
Anakin is scarred over his right eye by Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress.Despite being maimed, Anakin persevered. Asajj had made the fatal mistake of underestimating the young Jedi Knight's fierce desire to protect the ones he loved from harm, and, during the battle, Anakin used the Force to entangle her in electrical cables, and send her plummeting to the depths of Coruscant. As on Yavin IV, she survived the fall, but was too weak to pursue Anakin. "

Hasid Lafre
04-09-2008, 09:34 AM
No I seen Mace on Dantooine, its when they were using that ground stomper thingy that when it retracted back up it was gooie.

Barmic Rin
04-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Oh, didnt see it on there. Only listed about 20.
THere's 25 episodes.

Darth_DevilGuy
04-09-2008, 09:39 AM
missed the link, if they don't have the mace episode I'm not nearly as interested.

Hasid Lafre
04-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Well I forgot I posted the other topic so I was just gonna have it all folded to one topic so I asked if this topic could be deleted.

so I posted my post in teh other topic.

What the guy did was talk all the eppasodes and put them togeather so theres only 15 videos.

Please funnel everything into the other topic as this ones moot and the other one is about clone wars stuff.