PDA

View Full Version : Darth Kalel

DARTH KALEL
04-07-2008, 11:20 PM
How's everybody doing tonight just wanted to say hi.

Klaatu
04-07-2008, 11:37 PM
im am freaking awesome thank you. How are you and welcome to the board

Darth Anubis
04-08-2008, 04:38 AM
welcome to the forums

Barmic Rin
04-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Tonite? God, I love timezones.....

Welcome dude!

Er Dan Gill
04-08-2008, 04:49 PM
http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/tongue/wazzup_sg.gif

Dark Helmet
04-08-2008, 08:59 PM
welcome to the forums, i like the name... as well as being superman's name it's also Hebrew for "voice of god".... goes nicely with darth. just like the " until he repents" in Hebrew on vader's chest plate.

DARTH KALEL
04-08-2008, 11:37 PM
thanks man I thought I knew everything about the kryptonians name but i learn something new everyday. I got the idea based on a 10 book comic series done in 83 having superman going through a wormhole and ending up near coruscant finding the sword of destiny that's talked about in the superman comics. but long story short the sword ended up with the affects of the nearby stars turning superman dark. The story goes on to state that it took an army of jedi to capture and control him.... untill they learn he is force sensitive as were all kryptonians (in this story) they try to do a seperation ceremony but it backfires and instead leads superman to his natural alignment of the light. He builds his lightsaber from the hilt of the sword of destiny and uses the suns power harnessed in his familys crystal (crystal shaped like his insignia) to ignite the blade giving it a bright yellow blade and of course the hilt is red and blue. This also allows him to retain his powers whereever he goes.
Obviously sent him in different time as well as place.

DARTH KALEL
04-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I have 5 of the 10 books that were given to me by my grandfather ,(as well as his whole superman collection) other than these i have never found any anywhere, not even a mention. but it started the whole superman vs jedi discusion

Dark Helmet
04-09-2008, 12:03 AM
heheh, i'm a HUGE Silver Surfer fan, i have the original 1-11, i know what it feels like to have something that means a lot you... it scares the hell out of me that the movie being made will not do him justice, Especially since the silver surfer recently died....and superman is writing his last will and testament ... tragic...where will our true heroes go? "updated" i guess... i miss the days of picking up a comic book and enjoying it, but Norrin Radd dying was too much....

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 12:22 AM
yeah it really sucks that the writters would rather kill a character than to get more involved and leave him alive for future generations to put thier twists on. Yeah the superman story takes place later in his life but unlike humans that is hundreds of years after the common era, I think it was an attempt to add a dying end without him dying.

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 12:23 AM
I think out of all characters that Superman is the true form of Jedi Master.

ArkaiHalon
04-09-2008, 02:19 AM
I think out of all characters that Superman is the true form of Jedi Master.

I knew I liked you for some reason.

I'm as big a Superman fan as I am of sabers, maybe even more so.

DarthFender
04-09-2008, 06:01 AM
I'd like to send a shout out the the "Last Son of Krypton"

Welcome to the Forums!

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 10:30 AM
thanks guys it's good to be among great people

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Nice to report the little one at 22 months is starting her spinning techincs with a mini staff saber i'm building her, no pink she want's red!!!! I love her!!!! It will be a 14" hilt with 2 equal 14" blades and crystal chamber in center. No sound due to diameter of handle but will have lights. still a 1" blade .

Drichar Deis
04-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Slightly late welcome :)

DARTH KALEL
04-11-2008, 02:11 PM
well thank you lol great to be here

elrond.406
04-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Welcome to TCSS.
Enjoy your stay.