PDA

View Full Version : Lost thread

Pullo
04-06-2008, 05:22 PM
A little while ago I was looking at a thread where someone was asking about wiring a Mr sound card into their saber on a second switch, and if they should cut or tape off the wires connected to the led as they only wanted sound from the card. The replies were extremly helpful, trouble is I can't find the thread, looked in saber sound, Led hilts etc I may have missed it,but seriously guys I have spent three nights trawling through the threads. I know that I am being thick but can anyone help me find it?
Please don't shout at me X-wing as I really have looked.

eastern57
04-06-2008, 07:24 PM
I've been where you are - it does suck...

...well, good luck!

xwingband
04-06-2008, 07:49 PM
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=3898

Look harder. ;) I believe that's the thread as I was talking about just snipping the wires.

Pullo
04-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks X-wing but that link isn't the thread. The one I was after had a picure of a board and explanations as to loss of sound quality depending on where you put the board in relation to the switch. You are absolutly right in that you did indeed reccomend snipping the wires. Believe me I have looked hard for this thread, at least three evenings.... Still I will not give up.

xwingband
04-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Don't know that thread... and on face value I wouldn't say that's even true if that was the content.