PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to All

Ailric Vaux-Hall {KOTOR}
03-30-2008, 06:46 AM
Just want to send a Hello to everyone. I've been a watcher/reader on here for a long time. I decided it was time to join so I can add comments on all the awesome work I have seen on here. Plus I can also show some of my work that I have created over the past years before I found this place. I have been a huge fan of Star Wars every since I was a kid when Episode IV: A New Hope was released. I instantly fell in love with the Lightsaber during that legendary scene when Obi-Wan hands a young Luke his fathers Lightsaber and he activates it for the first time. From that moment on I had to have my own. I never had the official toy sabers as a kid. But once when I was a "youngling" my mom bought me a cheap hold it to a lamp glow in the dark toy saber. To me it was the greatest toy ever. Well, times have changed and now we have greater and better toys. Anyway I could go on and on but long story short, I'm glad to be here with rest of the Order. Thanks for letting me join and May the Force be with You all.

DarthFender
03-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Welcome, and we look forward to seeing you projects.

Drichar Deis
03-31-2008, 01:59 AM
Hiya, Welcome to the forums read up and enjoy.

Malaki Skywalker
03-31-2008, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the forums :D

Ghostbat
03-31-2008, 09:30 AM
That scene had a powerful effect on me as well and the thrill was right there the first time I powered up an FX saber :)

TorLinWaDur
03-31-2008, 06:19 PM
welcome to the forum :)

GFORCE13
03-31-2008, 11:33 PM
Me too, I still remember my first Flashlight Vader Saber that I got after ANH and trick or treating as Lord Vader sorry I am having a Nerd Flashback, Welcome and looking forward to seeing you future builds.

DDanDevious
04-01-2008, 08:34 AM
yo.

Im new too.

rock.

DDD

DARTH KALEL
04-11-2008, 02:04 AM
same here man it's really cool and there are some really awesome ideas and creations to look at DROOL more likely. But nice to meet you