PDA

View Full Version : Another Day, Another Noob...

DDanDevious
03-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Yo.

wanted to introduce myself. Im DDanDevious, or DDD for short. Ive loved Star Wars since like, forever... always loved lightsabers. I have the Mace Windu MR which I use to punish my coworkers with. Its quite handy for that... decided not long ago that I wanted to build my own. Started work on that, so far so good... waiting for my parts from TCSS and im stoked like the pope.

so the deets, im a few months shy of the 3-0 which is the bomb.com since 30 is the new 20. Well thats what I keep telling myself... ummm, Im in the Air Force and well, its a living... havent been over to the desert in a while so thats good... oh and im married to a wonderful woman... we wrote our own vows, in hers she stated she would always put up with my Star Wars obsession... SCORE. So that gives you an idea of how much I love Star Wars...

Ive been lurking and reading for a while so im looking forward to gettin in on some of that sweet sweet saber conversation.

rock.

DDD

Drichar Deis
03-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Cool wife! wish mine was that tolerent!

DarthFender
03-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the forums DDD.

DDanDevious
03-31-2008, 07:20 AM
muchas gracias!

rock.

DDD

TorLinWaDur
03-31-2008, 06:18 PM
sorry for the dealy, welcome...

GFORCE13
03-31-2008, 11:36 PM
DDD welcome and are you planning on converting that Mace??? Yes I am also blessed with a wife that Loves SW almost as much as I do too.

DDanDevious
04-01-2008, 08:32 AM
dooooood... hahah, well the wife isnt so much of a Star Wars fan, but of fan of me being a fan of Star Wars... does that make sense? It does in my head hahaha... anywhoo, Im not going to convert the Mace since it was a gift from the wife and she would be quite perturbed at me for taking it apart... trust me on this.

I am currently constructing a nice curvy Sithy lightsaber. Its my first and its going to be simple so I can get the gist of it all... Im in the electronics field so its all pretty familiar, just got to wrap my head around some things but reading these forums has helped alot...

my current design is built from 1.5 sink tube, curved pvc, copper bits, leather, and love. Just waiting on my parts from TCSS to install the led and blade and all that good stuff then it will be functional.

rock.

DDD

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 12:34 PM
It's always great to see more people SW will outlast us all make sure to teach the next generation my kids recieve bedtime stories about SW and superman can't let the legends die