PDA

View Full Version : The current FNG

Kant Lavar
03-29-2008, 06:22 AM
And that would be me.

Normally, I'd say I'm from Michigan, but exiled - I mean, stationed to - Fort Bliss, TX. However, my current exile is a bit further afield than that, since my Army unit deployed to Kuwait in January.

Anyway, I'm poking around the store, and I think I've gotten a good idea of what my first project is going to be (got hilt parts picked out, and I think once I get back stateside I'm going to get the Lux V kit), so, uhm... yay?

Arm on Fire
03-29-2008, 08:13 AM
Hello, and welcome.
I would also like to take this chance to say.... Thank you for serving.

eastern57
03-29-2008, 08:13 AM
*wipes brow* ...it's about time, now I get to haze you. at least until someone else claims fng title.

Welcome, take a load off, get away from the "raq" (that's 'Iraq' for those that have been) if only for a moment.

The morale tent is your place to dream about spectacular battles with mystical weapons... but as soon as you leave, you're back to conventional arms... as well as conventional misery...

Take the time away to read up, a nose-to-tail sweep of the forum will certainly answer many question... but there's some questions that only get answered by "doing."

Be safe, brother in arms - Go Army - Beat Navy!

Jay-gon Jinn
03-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Welcome to TCSS!

Being in Michigan myself, I have to say that if nothing elsse, the weather is probably a whole lot better in Kuwait.

jpbeck
03-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Thanks for serving Brother! Welcome to the boards and if you have any questions or you need help shipping something to your APO give me a h'oller.

It would be the least I could do for you.

eastern57
03-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Arifjan, eh? Look pretty plush - who do you think you are? The Air Force?

Kant Lavar
03-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Thanks for serving Brother! Welcome to the boards and if you have any questions or you need help shipping something to your APO give me a h'oller.

It would be the least I could do for you.

I appreciate that.

Arifjan, eh? Look pretty plush - who do you think you are? The Air Force?

Meh. I'm an intel guy assigned to a Patriot battalion. I go where the work takes me.