PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to...?

Mi Gin Gonn
03-28-2008, 04:02 AM
I was just wondering...whatever happened to everybody on here I used to know? all the people mentioned in the 2nd verse of the TCSS theme song, that is? I still see Xwingband, Strydur obviously, and Do-Clo...but the rest of ya...where the hell are ya? or did you all just change your handle names or something?
I miss the old crew! so come out of the woodwork already! I feel like the new kid in a totally strange school. or make that "old kid in a totally new school."
-MGG

Barmic Rin
03-28-2008, 05:09 PM
I know.
J-lo isn't on as much, neither is Neophyl, Ambo. All the old crew.
Hell, even Maul has stopped postwhoring!!!

http://blogcon04.tripod.com/Image019.jpg

Lord Maul
03-28-2008, 05:13 PM
I haven't postwhored for a year Barmic ;)

James and Firebird haven't been on in ages...I miss their constant humor.

Barmic Rin
03-28-2008, 05:28 PM
I KNEW THAT WOULD GET YOU ON HERE!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

You're right James has been off for months. Guess us oldies have to make new friends with the young'uns, or go the way of old yeller...... :.P

DACOTA
03-28-2008, 07:03 PM
It may sound wierd but I love James' newb bashing. We need you oldies, you've got all the saber experience. But I'm sure thats not all your good for.;):lol:

ArkaiHalon
03-28-2008, 07:32 PM
guess there needs to be a new second verse. and when that time comes, it' pronounced Ar-Kaaaay Haay Lon

hehehehe

Er Dan Gill
03-28-2008, 08:31 PM
I've been here for a while, I just don't post often. Heck I think half of my posts have been in the last three months.

Do-Clo
03-28-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't post as much because I spend so much time buildings sabers now. It is good though I get to work from home and it pays the bills plus I like building sabers.:wink:

DarthFender
03-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Don,

I found out a long time ago that the worst part of working for yourself is this:
If you find out that your boss is an A-hole, you've got nobody to complain to about it.

Madcow
03-28-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm here huckleberry...

I just lurk alot.
And get published in lightsaber calendars (I'm mr. March!)

Cheers,
MC

xwingband
03-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Who's in verse two? LOL

I miss quite a bit. Ambo was looking for a good job last I heard. James3 is doing lots of costuming I hear.

Hmm... I miss lots of oldies though. scaarmor, meiv4, etc...

Ehhh... O don't think I'll ever leave. :P

Jay-gon Jinn
03-28-2008, 10:11 PM
James is causing a ruckus over at the Rebel Legion's website! I've seen him there quite a bit lately.

Lord Maul
03-28-2008, 10:11 PM
What's the fight about Jay Gon? Even better, got a linky?

I'm not surprised that James is stirring the pot...It's what he's best at. :mrgreen:

Jay-gon Jinn
03-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Oh no fight, just James being James...trying to put some common sense in where it's needed! ;)

Novastar
03-28-2008, 11:23 PM
LOL, it was "requested" of me to (essentially) NOT post at the RL site, lol.

I guess I'm like a droid in the cantina on Tatooine @ Mos Eisley. We don't want their kind here! :)

I won't go into how it all came about, but... it's just plain stupid and silly, hahaha.

As to the "old" crew... well, yeah--I guess much like anything else out there, people change, move on, and there is always a "flow" of things. I imagine that not even *I* will stay around forever. As old Ben once said... "I'm getting too old for this sort of thing." ;)

As it is, I sent Neophyl some speakers long ago and only would love to know how they worked out!! :) Neophyl was always SUPER knowledgeable too. Kinda like Don and X and shiesse like that. ;)

virus692
03-29-2008, 11:59 PM
YA I was just too Quite to make it into a fun song at the time but I am still around...

Daj Nallig
03-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Heh, heh- I'm not in any verse of the theme song, but I've been here since '06. I just lurk ...a lot! lol. By the way, MGG, how ya doin?

Mi Gin Gonn
03-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Heh, heh- I'm not in any verse of the theme song, but I've been here since '06. I just lurk ...a lot! lol. By the way, MGG, how ya doin?

i'm doin' fine, thx for askin'. like kenoi said, i'm "not dead...not yet.?
oh yeah, I just added a new animated music video to my myspace page @http://www.myspace.com/ryanjhunter
it's cool, and I always did wanna be a southpark character

Hasid Lafre
03-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Last I seen james was on the RL and he hasn't even posted in ages on the CSA.
meiv4 I haven't seen in ages.
weirdo transvestite I seen him post a couple times in the what are you listening to topic
But that was probably 3 or so months ago.
naashar hasn't even been around the CSA in a long while and probably even longer here.
I saw nightwing post a couple months ago I believe.
And ambo is fighting the good fight over the big river.

Firebird21
03-31-2008, 11:57 AM
What, I only get one mention?!

I guess I'm not as much of a legend around here as I thought... :(

:D

I've been here all along, I just don't have the time to read every single post like I used to, so I don't have much to say as a result. I do check in once a day and do a quick scan. ;)

Barmic Rin
03-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Dammit! It was so quiet around here! Who mentioned FB!!!???!!!!!

LOLZ! JK Dude!

chaos
03-31-2008, 02:23 PM
I've been around for awhile, its just I don't post that much. If I have something to say I'll say it, if not I won't say anything.

I do miss some of the older guys, especially james!

Lord Maul
03-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey FB, you need to update your sig. The index is fixed :cool:

Mi Gin Gonn
03-31-2008, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=Firebird21;80194]What, I only get one mention?!

I guess I'm not as much of a legend around here as I thought... :(

of course you're a legend here, dude. you ARE in the TCSS theme song, after all.

Firebird21
03-31-2008, 06:22 PM
There LM, all fixed...

Thanks for the moral booster Gin. ;)

I do miss the good old days of good natured newbie bashing and thread derailing...

http://www.yankeetoys.org/lee/TCSSBanner1.jpg

Lord Maul
03-31-2008, 08:20 PM
The link to the thread index is broken firebird. You haven't updated it since the forum change.

On another note, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! The derailment squad is back :mrgreen:

GFORCE13
03-31-2008, 11:48 PM
Well I have to admit that after the board went down, I was so busy with my new Job I and was having problems with signing on and finally managed to get everything going again, so finally I am back!!!

Mi Gin Gonn
04-02-2008, 03:06 PM
There LM, all fixed...
I do miss the good old days of good natured newbie bashing and thread derailing...

as do we all, 'bird

987654321a
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
There LM, all fixed...

I do miss you bashing on me not believing me when I made saber conversions. Etc.. Good times
:)

I am still here just quiet. I was here before LM so HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE! lol jk.

I'm surprised noone mentioned me. Jeeze! was I really all that quiet?

The TCSS theme song does sound much better if you hear your name in it.

:D

Corbin_Das
04-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey there.

Anyone remember me? :p I think I was mentioned in the song too..lol

Good to hear from you Mi Gin.

DARTH KALEL
04-08-2008, 12:39 PM
I am willing to give you your old yellar scenario if that is what you wish lol I haven't been on here long but have been reading the posts since early 07 with a few of my buddies just recently got online just way too busy with work, fights, and having a little one, but it's really nice to see corbin and firebird posting again. But lets hear some of the newbe jokes and bashes I need a challenge.

Barmic Rin
04-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Corbin Dude, you don't need a mention!

In like a hundred years, the saber nerds of 2mo will speak of that legendary weapon the Killer penny.....

And FB, me & Hasid have been filling your boots where we can, but you are the derailment king. Undisputed. LOL!

Heres the proof:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?p=81201&posted=1#post81201

Nightwing
04-08-2008, 02:10 PM
I've been pretty inactive as of late simply because I'm in college and don't have a ton of money to blow on sabers at the moment. Also, I guess the fact that so many of the old members have left now doesn't help either.