PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell and White Castle

sekrogue1985
03-26-2008, 07:10 PM
have you ever really wanted either of these kinds of food and after partaking in them you've regretted it. I recently took my chinese friend there and well he's addicted to it and wants to go ever day. and now i regret it watching him chow down 10 + tacos and stackers is rather sickening i do believe i will never go there again. if you feel like posting bad fast food instances go right ahead but yeah lolness to the world

ti-el_terall
03-26-2008, 07:29 PM
I work at McDonalds, Iv seen it all:p

JK, but I have seen people on breaks have a double big mac, and instead of that midlle bun they have a piece of fried chicken.

Anouther would be when someone had a double quarter pounder, with 4 pieces of meat.

Many more stories like that. I should say tho, the food up here in Canada tastes alot better than when I was in Vegas. Everything down there was alot bigger too (ie. the large here is there medium)

987654321a
03-26-2008, 10:21 PM
I like mexican food. No Taco bell, because its just nasty.

I do regret sometimes eating a whole box of pizza. lol.

Dark Helmet
03-27-2008, 06:55 AM
i was once waiting in my truck in a parking lot in Fairfax Va., when this fat lady pulled into the spot next to me..... she ate an entire subway foot long sub, and a bag of chips, then walked over to McDonalds, and came back with a meal, burger, fries and a drink, and ate that too! lotta good walking to McDonalds did! I'm willing to bet she got a diet drink too....

Atomic
03-27-2008, 07:25 AM
I enjoy fast food but am really trying to cut down. My Mother-in-Law tried to tell me that White Castle was a liver and onions burger (because most peoples, including my own, is "ewwwww, liver!"). So I went online (where everything is true) and saw that the burgers are 100% beef (tho I'm sure it's all lips and a$$holes).

So tonight, since I'm out with the guys, I'm going to have White Castle! Then I'm going to email her about it :)

Moordak
03-27-2008, 08:02 AM
I almost hate to say this, but I've never had White Castle. There simply are none anywhere near where I live and I don't recall ever seeing one. What area of the country are they generally located in? Of course, I'm not an onion fan either, but I assume you can get them without.

Papa Johns though, I am well acquainted with. He and I are good friends.

DarthFender
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm willing to bet she got a diet drink too....

My aunt used to do that. Order a bunch of crap then get a Diet Coke.
She honestly thought she could eat whatever she wanted as long as she had a saccharine pill afterwards.

BTW DH, you still near Fairfax? I'm out in Fair Lakes.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
03-27-2008, 07:45 PM
I've never seen a White Castle around here, and the Taco Bell here went belly up. How that happened, I have no idea, but they ended up turning it into the weirdest looking dentist's office you've ever seen.

As for regrettable dining experiences, we were visiting friends in Toronto who took us out to a Thai restaurant to "broaden our horizons". I had some kind of a curried chicken and noodle dish. I normally like spicy/hot food, and I absolutely loved it. I even got seconds.

I ended up with the screaming squits for the next two days. (I know, way TMI! :D)

I think it was the curry that got me. While I like hot food, I've never really had much experience with curry, and I got a large helping. Too much too fast.

I may try it again, but I'll go easy next time.