PDA

View Full Version : Custom Saber

Jasher Kain
03-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Four questions:

1. I'd like to make a hilt using an Obi-Wan ROTS top grip and an Anakin ROTS bottom grip. What parts do I need?

2. I want to add a claw at the top of my hilt. Which blade holder(s) can I use?

3. Is TCSS planning on ever making an Obi-Wan TPM pommel? (If not, I'll just use a Luke ROTJ)

4. If I want my blade color to be purple, is there a Luxeon III in that color? If not, what are my other options?

Blazemann
03-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Four questions:

1. I'd like to make a hilt using an Obi-Wan ROTS top grip and an Anakin ROTS bottom grip. What parts do I need?

2. I want to add a claw at the top of my hilt. Which blade holder(s) can I use?

3. Is TCSS planning on ever making an Obi-Wan TPM pommel? (If not, I'll just use a Luke ROTJ)

4. If I want my blade color to be purple, is there a Luxeon III in that color? If not, what are my other options?

Hello, and welcome to TCSS! I will answer #4 for you, but the rest I will leave up to others.

4) There is no Luxeon of any type, in purple. This is because, the electrical parts just can't be made to do it. However there are Black Light LED's that are a purple, they are not that good... An alternative would be to get a White Luxeon, and then get the filters! In the long run, you will be satisfied with the filters! Plus, you can change the colors whenever you want! The final option would be to get an EL blade. These are offered in purple.