PDA

View Full Version : wiring to a rechargable battery pack.

Moro Kadon
03-22-2008, 03:30 AM
Okay, here's the thing. I want to run a Luxeon V green with a quick-change connector, running to a 700mA buckpuck, which then leads to a 7.2v, 2600mAh NIMH battery pack. As I know nothing about wiring (I got a friend to help me with my initial one), what would be the best way to go about doing all this? I figure it would look something like this:

LED--male quick connector
female quick connector--guarded latching switch--male battery connector
female battery connector--battery

Jay-gon Jinn
03-22-2008, 08:08 AM
If you need to know how to wire up a recharge port, look in the first stickied topic under the "Cutaway views and Wiring Schematics" thread. It's titled "Recharge port hook up." It's actually very easy to do if you're not using a soundboard. Well, even if you are.

Moro Kadon
03-22-2008, 09:43 AM
No, I'm not going to run a sound-board. I don't want to bother messing with it or the cradle, honestly. And I wasn't going to do an external recharge port; I was planning on just disconnecting the battery-pack from the rest and hooking it back up to the charger when it needed it. But I will give the tutorials a looking-over, thank you.

LAN-ED-TUL
03-30-2008, 08:32 AM
thats what im doing on my graflex makeover. a green Lv led, 700 puck, 2600mah recharge batt pack, and no sound. and no recharge port. just take off lower section, unhooh connector, and charge and replace.