PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Milwaukee.... Plays Starwars d6

Cope
03-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey guys.
Wanted to say hi. A lot of your designs really spark something in me that makes me want to spend money I don't have to get things my wife says I don't need and make sabers that are things of beauty.

Wanted to say thanks so... Thanks.

-Cope

Tom Starkiller
03-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi and welcome.

Build and show, the wife doesn't know what she's talking about, you'll just have to try and change her mind.... or not pay attention. :P

Barmic Rin
03-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Build one for her. That usually keeps the better half quiet!

Oh, and welcome!

Cope
03-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi and welcome.

Build and show, the wife doesn't know what she's talking about, you'll just have to try and change her mind.... or not pay attention. :P

:p

I like being married... That won't do. She will let me build one.

DarthFender
03-21-2008, 06:36 PM
:p

I like being married... That won't do. She will let me build one.

She'll let you build one? Build it for her. Then she will be guilted into letting you build one for yourself. Ha ha ha. Use your greedy nature. boy! Learn to use the Dark Side.

PS, Just make sure you don't put our name on it like the "Homer" bowling ball.

xl97
03-21-2008, 06:46 PM
wow.. Im too am from Milwaukee..LOL

(small world)

Cope
03-21-2008, 07:37 PM
wow.. Im too am from Milwaukee..LOL

(small world)

You still here?

Anyone going to Gencon?

xl97
03-22-2008, 06:27 AM
Yes, I still live in Milwaukee...

And I didnt think GenCon was going on any more to be honest..LOL

I went a few years back when ti was at the Expo Center downtown..

Cope
03-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Yes, I still live in Milwaukee...

And I didnt think GenCon was going on any more to be honest..LOL

I went a few years back when ti was at the Expo Center downtown..

----------------
I am part of a group, kinda or sort of diametrically opposed to the 501, we are SparksForce7: We play the Starwars D6 version as well as the D20 version. The whole reason that I started looking up lightsabers was from those guys showing me Ryan vs. Dorkman 1 and 2. If you are looking for a great group of ppl check them out on Yahoo. Otherwise, hope you didn't twist your back too much shoveling. And do you duel?.

p.s. Gencon is in Indiana and lots of us go there. They are WAY smaller than last year...

-Cope

jpbeck
03-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Ha, I know exactly what you mean. My wife with thinks I still only have 6 sabers-- She'd freak if she knew how many I really have. Be forwarned MHS's are extreamly addictive.

Welcome,
Joe

Cope
03-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Ha, I know exactly what you mean. My with thinks I still only have 6 sabers-- She'd freak if she knew how many I really have. Be forwarned MHS's are extreamly addictive.

Welcome,
Joe

You got Pics? did you make them then from MHS stock? How many do you REALLY have?

Thanks for the welcome
-Cope

jpbeck
03-22-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm pushing 20 with what I have on the way (from Do Clo) and what I have on my bench. Five MHS sabers in various stages (none are offically done in my book). Anyways, here you go-- good luck with your addiction. ;)
MHS Sabers
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=683&page=10

Wiring Guide
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?p=79248#post79248

Collection minus two
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=2154&page=2