PDA

View Full Version : Going to War

scaarmor
02-14-2006, 02:09 AM
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to pop in and mention that I will be going to war Wed. morning and will not be returning untill Sun. night. Not that it matters if I leave, I just thought on the off chance someone directed a question at me, I didnt want them to think they were being ignored[:D]. Wish me luck, and I'll crack a few skulls for TCSS.

Cain

***A man is known by the enemies he carries, so make the best ones you can.***

***Give me a decent foothold and I will move the world.***

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Devilstar2k2
02-14-2006, 07:06 AM
Good luck![:)]

The Plague
02-14-2006, 01:42 PM
This sounds stupid but thanx for fighting for the country

Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword

BenReilly
02-14-2006, 02:14 PM
WOOHOO dude give 'em hell! ! !

headwound
02-14-2006, 05:01 PM
I think he means SCA war, man.

xwingband
02-14-2006, 05:34 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by headwound

I think he means SCA war, man.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, a few days is a short tour of duty for the armed forces. lol

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

LAN-ED-TUL
02-14-2006, 08:59 PM
remember the motto: killem all, let god sortem out!!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Mur-Pa DiLos
02-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Cain,

May the Force be with you[:D]

987654321a
02-26-2006, 07:14 PM
good luck man, and thanks for serving in the U.S. military!!! [:)]
[8]

The Dark Side will kill you
www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

scaarmor
02-27-2006, 09:09 AM
I am sorry, I guess I should have clarified the situation more correctly. I had talked (in posts) previously that I was a part of the SCA and participated in midevil armored weapons combat and that I went to wars where we gathered in mass and fought in the numbers of 5000 or so. However, I did not take into consideration that some new people who had not read these posts may not understand what I meant by "war". It has nothing to do with the military and I appoligize for the miscommunication.

Cain

***A man is known by the enemies he carries, so make the best ones you can.***

***Give me a decent foothold and I will move the world.***

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

987654321a
02-27-2006, 04:47 PM
lol cause i thought that you were going to the middle east, and i wondered.... isnt 4 days a short tour of duty? lol im sorryfor the misunderstanding.

The Dark Side will kill you
www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

archammer2
02-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Ooohhh... well, now I don't feel so bad about not wishing you goodluck, Godspeed, and all that.

So, did ya kick some ass?

bazuka
02-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Heh... You know, I've read about you being in SCA, and I STILL thought you were military when I read it. I just figured you were in the Air Force, and thought maybe you were aircrew.