PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Focus Wars -- EP IV: A New Hope

Novastar
03-13-2008, 01:35 AM
It is a period of shopping war. Rebellious online buyers, striking from the hidden reaches of the internet have won their first Ebay bid over the rare and long sought after PlecterLabs Crystal Focus driver boards.

During the shopping, saber spies managed to steal secret plans to Plecter Lab's ultimate weapon, the Telum Infensus, an armored saber with enough power to destroy an entire saber market.

We join some of heroes amidst an excursion to purchase and acquire a Crystal Focus board online... in the confined safety of their Millenium Dual Core PC.

------------------------------------

LUKE: Look at him. He's headed for that small PCB...

HAN: I think I can outbid him before he gets one...

(pause)

BEN: That's no ordinary PCB... that's a Crystal Focus.

HAN: Whoa, it's too low-priced to be a Crystal Focus.

LUKE: I have a bad feeling about this...

BEN: Turn the shopping cart around...

(pause)

HAN: Yeah, old man... I think you're right...! Chewie, lock in the auxilary fastpay option...

CHEWIE: Woof!
(pause)

HAN: Chewie, lock in the auxilary fastpay option!!...

CHEWIE: WOOF!!!

LUKE: Why aren't we able to buy it??!!?

HAN: We're caught in a 2-hour buy out! It's locked us out, despite the buttered toast reviews pullin' us in!

LUKE: But there's gotta be something you can do!

HAN: There's nothing I can do about it, kid... I'm at full line of credit, full wallet. I'm going to have to shut down...

...but I'm not gonna leave here without a Crystal Focus!!!!!

BEN: You can't buy... but... there are alternatives to whining...

------------------------------------

:)

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
03-13-2008, 05:43 AM
OK, let me be the first to ask...

Wha... Huh?

Jeescook
03-13-2008, 05:48 AM
No offense but in the words of Novastar "DAMN!!"
what is this suppose to mean?

Hasid Lafre
03-13-2008, 05:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!

Thats good nova.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb168/Sidneyious/Misc%20Pics/malsdance.gif

DarthFender
03-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Han: Were at the right place, but no CF.
Luke: Where is it?
Han: That's what I'm trying to tell ya kid, it ain't there.

Novastar
03-13-2008, 09:00 AM
No offense but in the words of Novastar "DAMN!!"
what is this suppose to mean?It dudn't mean nuttin'. I was just screwin' around and decided to waste 5 minutes makin' a silly parody.

I've been working a lot lately, and just felt like being a lunkhead. I think it worked. :)

Jasten Skywalker
03-13-2008, 10:45 AM
hahahaha. Thanks, I needed that today. :D

Malaki Skywalker
03-13-2008, 10:50 AM
LMAO :D You need to do loads more of this stuff on the forum Nova ;)

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
03-13-2008, 05:14 PM
It dudn't mean nuttin'. I was just screwin' around and decided to waste 5 minutes makin' a silly parody.

I've been working a lot lately, and just felt like being a lunkhead. I think it worked. :)

Ah. Now I see. Pardon my confusion. I'm fighting off a sinus infection, and I'm medicated.

Novastar
03-13-2008, 11:17 PM
You HAVE to be medicated to endure reading any of MY posts. :)

Onli-Won Kanomi
03-14-2008, 02:34 AM
ROTFLMAO! - especially @ "but...there are alternatives to whining..." ;-)

Jay-gon Jinn
03-14-2008, 06:16 AM
That was a classic Novastar-ism there! That was funny right there, I don't care who you are!

BlackDOG
03-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Lars- Luke, I noticed that you added credits to your pay pal account...I need those to repair the units on the South Ridge.

Luke- (Extra whiny voice)- But I was going into Tashi Station to try to pick up a Crystal Focus board......

Lars- Look those boards are important, but I need those credits right now, son......you can waste time whining with your friends later.

Luke- Well, I was thinking with the new droids are going to work out and with their help I could go ahead and buy one of those boards this season.....

Lars- At the height of the harvest, thats when I need you and those credits the most.....you can wait till the next batch of boards comes out and get one next season....

Luke- A WHOLE OTHER SEASON? Thats what you said when v 2.6 came out.

Lars- Look its only a couple of months.....where are you going?

Luke- Nowehere....except Ebay........

erv
03-15-2008, 01:51 PM
lots of good stuff ! Now I know I have to get trained a bit more in english to be able to write complete dialogs !
I really had fun reading those !

sekrogue1985
03-17-2008, 12:39 PM
You HAVE to be medicated to endure reading any of MY posts. :)

medicated just try reading my post with out all the grammar and punctuations and whatever that is when i'm rather silly then again are we not all silly **** the postal service for causing bad bad to my repaired CF lol yeah but hey it's a one in a million that **** happens during transit lol. anywho dude this is way beyond silly