PDA

View Full Version : aux switch for CF

sekrogue1985
03-12-2008, 09:03 PM
hi
I'm looking for a better aux. switch for my saber the one i have is a bit of a pain and was just something i had lying around. I looking for something that is fairly small and flat and what not. What i need help is where i can find one. If you guys could provide me with some links it would rock. Thanks!

DarthFender
03-12-2008, 09:47 PM
http://www.thecustomsabershop.com

But, I would probably get yelled at for telling you another place you can buy stuff, as this Forums is linked to a STORE that tries to SELL stuff like SWITCHES and BUTTONS for the specific purpose of lightsaber building.

But then again I have read most of the threads and would know that. I would not like for someone to be using a site that I pay for to tell other people to buy stuff somewhere else.

But never mind me, someone dropped a house on my sister the other day.

strengthofrage
03-13-2008, 04:44 AM
Well, as far as the switches Sek is asking about, Do-Clo linked a cool site that I have used a couple times since... And since that type of switch isnt offered in the store I dont think Tim would mind. I dont remember which thread but the site was called All Electronics Corp. They have a good selection of tactile switches that make good aux buttons.

Novastar
03-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Sek, you're right--it can be hard to find good mom. buttons...

STR of RRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!!! :) is right, it's... allelectronics.com. Not TOO much of a secret, and naturally it offers quite a variety of wacky parts. Although I find that there really are only... you know... maybe 10 gems out of 1000 stones? So to speak.

Whereas here at TCSS, I can't really think of an item that is "retarded". Other than the one someone doesn't try at least ONE of... ;)

You can shoot me if I'm wrong, but... first you have to get line of sight... heheh :D

vortextwist
03-13-2008, 12:18 PM
radio shack can usually have some good ones but I have heard that some are subject to failure. darth morbius had one that fubared his CF. but he also used it for the on/off not an aux.