PDA

View Full Version : Im full of dumb questions.

Klaatu
03-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Is the MHS Builder no longer available? I was looking through the LED saber building page and it references the MHS Builder but its a dead link? Has it been moved or is it no longer available?

TIA

Lord Maul
03-07-2008, 03:46 PM
http://k-squared.com/Lightsabers/Renders/

That is all the renderings. The MHS builder has been dead for a year or so.

Atomic
03-07-2008, 04:11 PM
A couple guys are working on a new one. It would be a great toy to be able to play with.

Charun
03-07-2008, 07:11 PM
I have been trying to find that for a while as well.

Charun

Barmic Rin
03-10-2008, 01:43 PM
(puts hand up sheepishly) Me too!

xl97
03-10-2008, 01:57 PM
once I get some time.. myself a few other memebers will throw one together.. it will be a flashed based..

NOT any sort fo 3D renders.. the bottom line is I will provide an engine.. how good the app looks (works) will be based on the images presented by the community and used in the app.

we'd have to agree on a size..etc.. just some base line factors so ANYONE can submit an image (meeting criteria) to be used in the app.

it will be based loosley off this:

www.digitalbikebuilder.com . same 'layout/style' Im imaging so far.. Im sure it will be skinned different or something...

not sure if there will even be enough 'sections' to cover the side like it does now.. well we'll either leave room for more later or space out what we do have..LOL

centers
bladeholder
pommels
bling
extensions
shrouds/emitters

what else? (comments are welcome)

I suppose we could even hook itup to a price guide and to the TCSS shop so he can get emails on quotes for builds...sent directly from the digital MHS builder (everything it does now,, but for lightsabers and going to TIMS email for new build quotes and direct marketing/sales)