PDA

View Full Version : Speakers

DACOTA
03-06-2008, 03:21 PM
I know I saw a topic on this before but I dont remember where and I dont know the answer[Duh]. So do we have an eta on the speakers being back in stock? I know I need one badly as I'm sure the rest of us do.

Tim?

Hasid Lafre
03-06-2008, 06:18 PM
The speaker issue has already been covered. Tim said that the ones he got were the wrong size.

TimeRender
03-06-2008, 06:20 PM
That doesn't answer his question at all Hasid. I was wondering the same thing, since the new CF boards aren't shipping with speakers until the end of April.

Edit:

Speakers may be a couple months. We thought we had a some on the way but they showed up and where the wrong size.

Lord Maul
03-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Tim said around 2 weeks ago that it'd be a month. So we've got another 2 weeks to go.

Hasid, take you keyboard and put it in a safety deposit box. If you feel that for some reason you must post, drive and get it.

TimeRender
03-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Aw come on, let's not start THAT fight again... Gnomie was right.

Hasid Lafre
03-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Whatever, Iam done.

vortextwist
03-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Maul sometimes I wish you would just hide YOUR keyboard. Is this all you have to do? Maybe get another hobby since make a saber hasn't taken enough of your time. This crap your doin wouldn't fly at fx-sabers. Good thing WE know the good ol Maul.

Novastar
03-06-2008, 08:32 PM
The bickering is pointless. It belongs on a thread that is not a part of TCSS.

Erv and Tim & I are working on the speakers thing as best we can. And let us all be thankful that speakers with this kind of dynamic range are even available to the DIY market of saber-makers.

Need I remind everyone that Tim is *NOT* in control of the production nor assembly of the speakers. Just as well as *I* am not in control of... like... what MR decides to do with LFL or Hasbro, etc.

Some things... are simply about being patient.

Finally--there is NOTHING stopping any single user from going to an electronics place and getting your "run-of-the-mill" speaker. You want one, go get it. But that is exactly the point. Premium, well-researched speakers... that takes a bit more work.

Do-Clo
03-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Radio Shack sells a speaker that will fit and sounds ok until a better speaker is available.

BlackDOG
03-07-2008, 01:01 AM
The bickering is pointless. It belongs on a thread that is not a part of TCSS.

Erv and Tim & I are working on the speakers thing as best we can. And let us all be thankful that speakers with this kind of dynamic range are even available to the DIY market of saber-makers.

Need I remind everyone that Tim is *NOT* in control of the production nor assembly of the speakers. Just as well as *I* am not in control of... like... what MR decides to do with LFL or Hasbro, etc.

Some things... are simply about being patient.

Finally--there is NOTHING stopping any single user from going to an electronics place and getting your "run-of-the-mill" speaker. You want one, go get it. But that is exactly the point. Premium, well-researched speakers... that takes a bit more work.

AHHHHH the voice of reason........

and Do CLo has a good idea...They are less than 5.00.

BD

Strydur
03-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Middle of april.

DACOTA
03-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Ok well lets see, alot of bickering a good idea and a good answer, ok, 2 out of 3. That works for me. I knew radio shack had one but it got a bad review but I might get it to satisfy my needs until the tcss ones appear. Thanks all.