PDA

View Full Version : Custome Mace Windu?

Lord Mryadace
02-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Has anyone made or modified a Mace Windu? When i say modified i mean a little more than just putting a lux in it. I mean more of starting with that base and building upon it, or really what i'm after is a Mace inspired custom saber. I notice there is nothing in Tim's shop to simulate this, there is a obi handle, anakins/luke grips. But nothing really with Mace's flare or sleek style. I really like the grips the Mace Fx is made of. I guess i'm asking for any kind of suggestions in making your own with Tim's system and modifing it some how (which i'm not creative enough to see) or making it your self. Or if anyone has done it. What did they use for grips, or the gold squares? Please post any thoughts.

xwingband
02-29-2008, 03:21 PM
The MR FX Mace is actually so big it will fit over an MHS. So you could put the grips section on an MHS saber. I think the size is kind of gross, but if you must have mace grips it'll do.

I've seen a lot of ray skin type things lately. I guess the real issue is some of the Mace features are milled in.

Oh... the ring on a Mace will fit on the end of the Luke-like emitter. Jedibum did that on one I remember.

Lord Mryadace
03-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Sweet, thanks for the input. I've been trying to think of ideas for mace's 3 buttons, but i'm thinking crome, or maybe a silver spray paint for money's sake, lol