PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Atomic
02-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Greetings all!

My name is Atomic and I hail from Chicago. I've been lurking and PMing here for a while :)

I just got into lightsabers after seeing some MRs brought to airsofting events and played with for fun when it got dark. It got a bunch of us thinking and this summer we're going to be planning some night games where lightsabers will come into play for "real".

I started my collection with an Ultrasabers stunt, added a second and then moved on to TCSS. My first saber is built and is just waiting customization. It's got a white P4 in it which I'm going to overdrive a little so I can run color filters as bright as possible. It's going to have a custom rubber grip (made from heat shrink) and with luck, a light up crystal that you can see in the pommel. It's also got some custom copper paint work (Testors and Citadel).

Overall, I'm thrilled, but the saber feels a little large for me. When it's done, it might end up on Ebay to fund #2 which will have a 1 1/4" sinktube (with adapters on both ends) to make the grip a little easier to hold.

But seriously, who am I kidding? I know I'll end up owning a half dozen sabers by the end of the year :)

It's good to meet you all. You have been very helpful.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/JAWeinberg/Light%20Saber/saber1.jpg

Barmic Rin
02-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Welcome dude!

Tom Starkiller
02-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Darth_DevilGuy
02-27-2008, 02:29 PM
welcome to th3 forums:p

Malaki Skywalker
02-27-2008, 02:33 PM