PDA

View Full Version : Grayven checking in.

grayven
02-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Hi all. Some might know me from FX-sabers or Force-FX, I also go by robodragon at Macross World.

I have enjoyed building and modifying sabers for a couple of years now. I have built two sabers from TCSS parts and have the parts to Finnish two more I'm currently working on. I also have just added the parts for a fifth into my wish list.

I have around 20 working sabers. Most with MR boards, two S.T.E.V.E's, one CFv3 and one corbin LUX driver.

I plan on getting at least one more CF, and a couple of the US's when they come out again.

I like old enough that I saw Star Wars AHN when it was just called Star Wars at the theater when I was eight.

I collect Lightsaber, Star Wars Transformers and Macross toys.

I have A beautiful sith wife and two young Padawans'. My daughter is five and me evil mini me is three. They both have their own sabers that they love to play with. My wife has one as well, but she would rather choke you with her bare hands then strike you down with a saber. She is a sith I tell you.

Any way that is me. I'll see you around.;)

Grayven

TorLinWaDur
02-24-2008, 12:13 AM
hello. welcome to the boards. thanks for checking in with us. :)

Darth_DevilGuy
02-24-2008, 12:56 AM
welcome!:cool:

Malaki Skywalker
02-24-2008, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a nice collection :cool:

Sethski
02-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi Grayven, good to see you over here! ;)

grayven
02-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks. Now instead of just reading I can hopefully add something to great pool of knowledge here. If not then I'll settle for comic relief.:D