PDA

View Full Version : blade size

Matt
02-09-2006, 10:17 AM
i was wondering if there was a difference in the sizes of the mr stock blade and the blade that tim sells and the one that comes with the conversion kit.

i know that tim's are thicker and much much more duriable, but is the whole thing smaller, and just thicker or is it the same size and thicker?

xwingband
02-09-2006, 10:23 AM
With a conversion kit you don't get blade, you reuse the MR blade.

If you bought an extra one to replace the stock MR blade you could get it in any size you wanted and Tim does use the thicker PolyC.

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

scaarmor
02-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Mr's blades are 1" OD, the same OD that Tim sells, but of coarse his are thicker. The length depends on what you cut it to.

Edit_Damnit, x-wing beat me to it again!!![:D]

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

xwingband
02-09-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm fast like that.[:p] What happened? You weren't in either of my last shipping boxes?[:p]

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

scaarmor
02-09-2006, 11:05 AM
War preperation has once again taken all of my attention. I have been so busy the last few days I am lucky I remeber to go to the bathroom. I have had 3 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. And it will continue Im sure until the day of war- the 15th. But dont think I have forgotten about you X-wing, I am just biding my time until you are sure I wont be in there, then "BOGGADY-BOOGADY" there I will be to scare the hell out of you[:D]!!!

Cain

***A man is known by the enemies he carries, so make the best ones you can.***

***Give me a decent foothold and I will move the world.***

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Matt
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
ok just checking, thought so but i wanted to make sure.

*do you two have your own war to who can beat who to the replies, or are you in the military, lol*