PDA

View Full Version : NY Giants you earned it!

Hasid Lafre
02-03-2008, 08:24 PM
I dont like eather teams but I absolutly hate new england. The giants earned this superbowl!

Man I was on edge the whole game! bloody awsome.

strengthofrage
02-03-2008, 08:30 PM
I agree. I am not a Giants fan at all but rooted for them by default.

I Hate The Patriots.

987654321a
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
If you feel the need to videotape another teams training for your own good, then you truly are a loser. I dont care if you tell me that was from a long time ago, but up until then, I respected the patriots. Now I dont.

Darth_DevilGuy
02-04-2008, 12:31 AM
IMO I wasn't all that for or against either team that much, the pats did attempt to gain unfair advantage early in the season, IMO the only thing that kept the entire team from being disqualified for that was the potential revenue loss. But I'm no big fan of the giants either, truth be told I'd've liked to have seen a cowboys pats superbowl. but when the patriots challenged a technical call in the second quarter (12 men on the field, the 12th was in the process of running off the field) I decided that they didn't deserve to win.

Mi Gin Gonn
02-04-2008, 04:10 AM
the giants won so i'm sure my redneck buddy from belmont, nc is happy. oh and btw...the Patriots win the superbowl the same year that 9/11 happened. coincidence? i think not...

chase
02-04-2008, 06:34 AM
I don't like either of the teams and I didn't the superbowl, but I'm just glad the Patriots didn't win. They are like the Yankees, no one likes them.

DarthFender
02-04-2008, 08:08 AM
IMO I wasn't all that for or against either team that much, the pats did attempt to gain unfair advantage early in the season, IMO the only thing that kept the entire team from being disqualified for that was the potential revenue loss. But I'm no big fan of the giants either, truth be told I'd've liked to have seen a cowboys pats superbowl. but when the patriots challenged a technical call in the second quarter (12 men on the field, the 12th was in the process of running off the field) I decided that they didn't deserve to win.

As a Redskins Fan I cannot agree in the 12 men on the field review as a bad thing. Gibbs did the same thing following a questionable play that could have been reviewed by the Giants. They ran up to quickly get the next play off and fumbles the ball to the Giants. Then Gibbs challenged that there were 12 men on the field. And won. (Giants fans were pissed).

I thought it was a heads-up call for Gibbs. And I think it was a heads-up call for Belichick. And just so you know I am being fair.. I really hate the Pats.

Hasid Lafre
02-04-2008, 02:40 PM
What I think is strange is payton's team wone the superbown last year and then eli and the giants won this year.

It was awsome, they ut the camera on payton in the booth when they snaged the ball at the end hes like YESSSSSS! then goes back to being all nonshilant(sp), he knows not to get to excited as there was what like almost 3 min left in the game?

I would love to see the broncos win another, or atleast have a decent season for crying out loud.

vortextwist
02-04-2008, 05:46 PM
amen, brotha :)

TheCheeker
02-04-2008, 08:06 PM
yeah i've been rooting against the patriots all season. i hate tom brady, i hate randy moss, i hate the enormous egos they have, and i will never respect Bill Belichick for the whole film study thing.

Darth_DevilGuy
02-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I hate tom Brady and he's from my home town, what does that say? Then again I hate everyone who went to his highschool... preppy bastards.