PDA

View Full Version : Ok Ive been hording this website for to long, time to share.

Hasid Lafre
01-30-2008, 03:15 AM
http://www.worthlessfacts.com/index.cfm

Best site in the world.

DarthFender
01-30-2008, 09:18 AM
May Favorite quote from that site:
------
Sound It Out
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months, and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
------

Not very efficient, considering you radiate enough heat energy to do it in about a day.

Hasid Lafre
01-30-2008, 11:08 AM
My favorite section is the laws one. some of thoes are really great.

Darth_DevilGuy
01-30-2008, 03:11 PM
great site, I like this one:

What?!?
The Bible, the world's best-selling book, is also the world's most shoplifted book.

virus692
01-30-2008, 08:01 PM
it might be a good site except they don't check their facts. A Lot of the "facts" are more rumors than facts.

Darth_DevilGuy
01-30-2008, 08:19 PM
the bible thing is true, mainly because they count people stealing them from hotel rooms as shoplifting, same difference really.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
01-30-2008, 09:35 PM
If I'm not mistaken, those bibles are placed there by the Gideons, and I don't think they would consider it theft. Their whole mission is to give as many bibles away for free, to as many people as they can.

They would probably be glad that someone took it as long as they were going to read it.

I could be wrong on this though. I know a guy who is a Gideon. I'll have to ask him next time I see him.

Edit to add: I like this one:

"The word "dude" is the name for an infected elephant butt hair."

Dude!

Hasid Lafre
01-31-2008, 06:12 AM
Under each fact theres a comments button, click on it and it will take you to the comments page. They wouldent put something up that isent fact.

Angelus Lupus
01-31-2008, 08:32 AM
They wouldent put something up that isent fact.
Yes they would. Case in point:
- the only bird that cannot fly is the penguin

See, false 'facts'

Mi Gin Gonn
02-01-2008, 07:34 AM
May Favorite quote from that site:

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months, and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

being the former singer in my own punk band Hairball, i guess i can open my own starbucks now

DarthFender
02-02-2008, 11:19 AM
being the former singer in my own punk band Hairball, i guess i can open my own starbucks now

I heard that, you got a good voice for Punk.