PDA

View Full Version : How much of a visual difference is there between a k2 and luxV?

Hasid Lafre
01-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Iam trying to figure out if there's that much of a visual difference between a k2 green and a luxV green.

Anyone got comparo pics? specificially not side by side comparisons but a pic of them seperate then crop them side by side into one image.

LAN-ED-TUL
01-23-2008, 02:27 PM
dont have a k2 green, but my MHS hilt i put together, has a puck drivin a LV green and its darn bright indeed.

Darth Tollo
01-23-2008, 02:46 PM
I have pics of a green LuxIII and can get pics of Ashron’s green K2. If LAN-ED-TUL posts one of his LuxV I can put them together for you.

xwingband
01-23-2008, 03:34 PM
I have pics of a green LuxIII and can get pics of Ashron’s green K2. If LAN-ED-TUL posts one of his LuxV I can put them together for you.

That would be pointless... they need to be in the same room under the same conditions, camera too.

Hasid Lafre
01-23-2008, 06:36 PM
I would love to see a LuxIII agenst a k2.

Hay X you got any photos of rebel differances? flash on and off, I seen one with the beachmode flash on but owuld like to see a flash off in a dark room and one in a decently lit room.

Darth Tollo
01-24-2008, 02:40 PM
That would be pointless... they need to be in the same room under the same conditions, camera too.

Good point. Well I can get the Lux III and K2 in those conditions. Not really the point of this thread.:(

Hasid Lafre
01-27-2008, 02:45 PM
well it can give me a decent idea. Maybe we can find someone with the same camera and have the same settings plugged into it.