PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Clockwork
01-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi everybody,
I have posted a few posts and just thought I would introduce myself. Clockwork (or Alex) here. Been into sabers awhile now (since the Luxeon star-o's). Researched it for awhile with other projects. Recently my better half told me she didn't like my MR Vader ANH and wanted me to build a "good" (as in not sith) blade. Figured that was the incentive I needed to pay the money and do a saber right. So here I am.

Darth_DevilGuy
01-09-2008, 11:10 PM
hello...

your lady told you to build a saber? where did you find her and does she have a sister?

Tom Starkiller
01-10-2008, 02:49 AM
hello...

your lady told you to build a saber? where did you find her and does she have a sister?

LOL!!!

Welcome.

Ashron
01-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Welcome, sounds like you got a great lady there.

Devilguy the trick is finding one that likes to sew costumes.

Darth Zecks
01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome Clockwork(Alex). You should have your lady join the forum. I'm sure sabergirl would be happy. I would be happy if my wife would just watch the movies with me.

Arm on Fire
01-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Welcome Clockwork, I agree with Darth Zecks, get her to join.
I can relate Darth, My wife has no idea what im even talking about when i talk saber, mostly because she hasnt seen the movies either.

Darth_DevilGuy
01-12-2008, 02:55 PM
just a quick side question, how the hell have they not seen star wars? I didn't think that was physically possible.

Tom Starkiller
01-12-2008, 03:10 PM
just a quick side question, how the hell have they not seen star wars? I didn't think that was physically possible.

Lol, same.

DarthFender
01-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the boards, Clockwork. I like that 'handle'. I didn't get it at first, but then I made the Connection with the name Alex. Pretty cool. Ok, I'm off for a little Milk Plus and a spot of the old "Ultra Violence" Have a Horrorshow day.

vortextwist
01-13-2008, 10:03 AM
Welcom! Does she know how much this is gonna cost? lol You just can't build one, I tried but I just built another. Pics is what we all live for, So Post em!

Clockwork
01-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Welcom! Does she know how much this is gonna cost? lol You just can't build one, I tried but I just built another. Pics is what we all live for, So Post em!

LOL, Thanks, Vortex, The simple answer is no, she doesn't know how much it will cost :P, she is aware it will be expensive, my current project is looking to be about $350 Canadian, which I think is about average from what I hear. I understand what you mean about not building just one, I already have another saber project in mind :P.

She unfortunately doesn't have a sister :P, and I will try to get her involved here though!

I Placed an order with Tim last night, so I should have some parts together and be at a stag I can take pictures within the next couple weeks.