PDA

View Full Version : paypal/store account problem

Dark Helmet
01-01-2008, 02:08 PM
i tried to login to my account and the site says my account has been disabled, also the website says my paypal doesn't have the funds , but paypal has sent reciepts for my purchases, and it shows the correct balance on my visa linked to my paypal, plenty of money there. this my be a site glitch, but why has my account with tcss been disabled?

Malaki Skywalker
01-01-2008, 03:31 PM
i tried to login to my account and the site says my account has been disabled, also the website says my paypal doesn't have the funds , but paypal has sent reciepts for my purchases, and it shows the correct balance on my visa linked to my paypal, plenty of money there. this my be a site glitch, but why has my account with tcss been disabled?

This is what is saids on the Home page of the site:

The new store has not been fully tested yet.
There are issues with the paypal express checkout so don't try and use that. Use the normal paypal button on the checkout page.
If you run into any errors please E-mail me at sales@thecustomsabershop.com
I am sorry but everyone will need to re-register as I did not have time to get account info transferred over.
Not all items have been added back into the new store yet but they will be soon.

:lol: I missed that as well

Dark Helmet
01-01-2008, 04:04 PM
yeah, i feel pretty stupid now, unfortunatly i'm getting used to it. i had the mhs section bookmarked and not the homepage, so in my haste i made every mistake possible lol

ArkaiHalon
01-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Think of it this way. At least the store is open again

Strydur
01-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Paypal is all FUBAR at the moment. Orders are actually being paid but they show up wierd generally. The store software I chose was a little more in the beta stages than I thought. There is supposed to be a new version on the 4th that I hope will fix the paypal issues.