PDA

View Full Version : New Saber Addict

DarthTratz
12-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi, I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan from Spokane, Washington and have recently gotten into building custom lightsabers. A friend has really gotten me into it (damn him to hell) and I've been having a lot of fun. I'm going to have a lot of questions for you guys, so I hope you'll all be able to help me out.

Barmic Rin
12-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Welcome dude!!!

Read up all you can now, the boards will be down for a few days over the holidays.

We're happy to help, but please make sure no-one else has asked the same question already before posting a topic. (It gets the place so cluttered!!!)

Cheers! :D

Darth Tollo
12-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Man, lightsabers ain’t an addiction. The dark side, now that’s an addiction. You ever sucked toe for a Lightsaber? Huh? I sucked toe for the dark side last week.

Welcome to the forums. Be sure to feed that problem, Tim loves it.

DarthTratz
12-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Thanks so much for the greeting! I really appreciate it.

I'll definitely cruise the boards to find my answers. I understand how cluttered the forums can get, so I'll try to avoid repeating the same questions.

Thanks again man, it's great to be here!

Barmic Rin
12-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Just avoid Tollo when he's been licking toads.... He goes off on his own tangent....

http://www.panama-guide.com/images/articles/2006020820155180_4.jpg

Darth Tollo
12-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....................toad.............

DarthTratz
12-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Toads... now that's just putrid.

Toad JUICE on the other hand... :D

MaverickJsmith
12-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey there welcome the forum, I just joined myself.

It's a bit of an obsession isn't it? I just got sketchup recently and I can't put it down :twisted:

When you don't have the money, make it in the 3d :D

Well, I look forward to seeing some of your creations :)

And read the faq, I got plenty of answers from there. *waves at X-wing*

Again, welcome :D

Darth Zecks
12-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Welcome Darth Tratz. In this forum you will find the answer to almost any question you may have. I quit literally have read every single post. Its a plethora of information. I have learned so much I almost feel like I could sit down a put a saber together with my eyes closed. Although I have not gotten around to building a saber yet I know when the time comes I will be more then ready. All of the guys and gals on this forum are superb. They, as well as my self, will be here for any questions you may have.

alpine
12-24-2007, 03:01 PM
yeah welcome, and seriously if you cant find the answer to your questions here, then you have to be blind. come to think of it there is so much info here there are answers to questions you havent even thought about. i made that mistake, however ill gladly help with whatever questions you may have