PDA

View Full Version : The Inaugural UK Jedi Conclave: Wish you'd been there

Angelus Lupus
12-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Just gotta say that, despite the cold, I enjoyed it a lot. It was nice to meet both Barmic and Sethski (thanks for having spare sabers Barmic!)

Pictures to follow; sleep first.

Sethski
12-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Ditto - really glad I got there in the end, Barmic and Angelus both cool guys, lightsaber duelling and chat in dark mid-winter unknown South London turf was priceless. Yay! :D

Pics imminent...

[Edit] OK, posted some pics in the Gallery section, enjoy:

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4052

Maliki Skywalker
12-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Next one in Norfolk! :D

Sethski
12-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Norfolk might be good when the weather is better, I hear that some of the coast has sand dunes? Good for some Tattooine lightsaber battles!
I think the main thing to consider is where is convenient for everyone involved to get to - so depending on who's coming and where they're travelling from.

Angelus Lupus
12-19-2007, 06:09 PM
I think the main thing to consider is where is convenient for everyone involved to get to - so depending on who's coming and where they're travelling from.
Also remember that long distance to travel = long time on public transport for most people. Getting back from London wasn't nearly as long as I thought it would be... heck with warmer weather it would have been quite plesant. Norfolk tho.. well, then you run into the choice of getting home über late or stay over somewhere.
Still, if more people = even more fun than I had with just us three, then I guess it's worth it.