PDA

View Full Version : Plecter Labs - Crystal Focus v3.0

Kabraxxis
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Do we know when v3.0 will be released or if there's a waiting list? After watching Novastar in action with his earlier versions I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on one myself.

On a similar, but different note what is Ultra's e-mail to join the waiting list for the Ultrasound boards due in Feb.? I use an alternative e-mail and can't get his address from the "click here" bit of the website.

Lord Maul
12-10-2007, 09:50 PM
The CF 3.0 has already been released, and is sold out. You are around a month late.

Kabraxxis
12-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Bleh! Any word of a new batch date?

Ghostbat
12-11-2007, 11:27 AM
So far it's "Sometime"

He's a busy guy and has a lot of projects on the table so we will have to wait.

I missed the last batch by two days. My paycheck came after the last few had been sold. For now I get to stick to gutting FX sabers.

Kabraxxis
12-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I feel your pain =/ Ah well, I'll cross my fingers then

Marsupial
12-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I've been missing the release since v2.0

I seems to be offline while they go out, and am aware of new batches only once its all gone.

some day... it will be mine.

Hasid Lafre
12-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Well I hear that jonitis has purchased a good majority of the CF boards and Iam not sure if hes used them all up or if hes gonna sell them on ebay cause of recent issues which I will not mention here.

xwingband
12-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Well I hear that jonitis has purchased a good majority of the CF boards and Iam not sure if hes used them all up or if hes gonna sell them on ebay cause of recent issues which I will not mention here.

He was going to use them all, but since he's giving up he sold his extras yesterday.

Kabraxxis
12-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Blah! All of them? Does he have a contact I could reach him at? >.<

Lord Maul
12-11-2007, 04:01 PM
All the ones he was going to sell are sold. He sold em on FX Sabers yesterday, and they all sold in under 6 hours.

pipster79
12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
darn, i really want a v3 as well . Or any v2 and up for that matter. Wish he would of posted here that he was going to sell them, i would have been right on it.

Madcow
12-11-2007, 06:10 PM
He did post on FX Sabers forum - they went fast.

MC

X
12-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes they went really fast I was the first on the list if his last deal fell through. I was so close.

Marsupial
12-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Wish he would of posted here that he was going to sell them, i would have been right on it.

not like he needed to, they all sold quickly ennough for him to not be able to advertise :shock:

xwingband
12-14-2007, 12:12 PM
darn, i really want a v3 as well . Or any v2 and up for that matter. Wish he would of posted here that he was going to sell them, i would have been right on it.

It wouldn't have been rude to try and sell on Tim's forum? He was expecting to use them so he didn't buy them for the purpose of selling either... he didn't sell for profit either.

Jonitus
12-14-2007, 04:00 PM
I sold them because I need to recoup the cost of their purchase so I can refund money to customers I am not doing projects for any longer. There are strict common sense guidelines about selling stuff on the forums, so I don't advertise the stuff here.

They're all gone, folks. Sorry. Sign up for the email notification from Erv and you'll be notified when he gets more made. That's the best advice I can give you.