PDA

View Full Version : JKA mods

37H4N
12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Hey guys found this site about a week ago. I know its old but I couldn't keep this treasure to myself and wanted to make sure I made it available to everyone. :wink:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/files/Jedi_Knight_III/Mods/Mini-Mods;2946

They have tons of stuff. Unfortunately, a lot of it is for multiplayer and not single player. Be sure to check if its SP compatable and just MP.

Also, there is more than whats on the page your linked to. Click on skins and models for stuff.

Oh, and heres a tip: If your like me and you download a ton of stuff from here, don't put it all in the game, pick and choose. If you have too much stuff, the game will get a headache and won't let you play. If this happens, just take a few mods out of the base folder.

Enjoy! 8)

valeon
12-07-2007, 09:16 PM
I've been playing this game for ages, and alot of the mods are FUN AS HELL.
If I were any of you, I would definitely pick up Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy.

valeon
12-07-2007, 09:17 PM
I've been playing this game for ages, and alot of the mods are FUN AS HELL.
If I were any of you, I would definitely pick up Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy.

Hasid Lafre
12-08-2007, 12:10 AM
werd fun game. but nto fun enought for me to purchase an xbox.

37H4N
12-08-2007, 12:15 AM
werd fun game. but nto fun enought for me to purchase an xbox.

This is for PC though, so you don't have to buy an xbox. :wink:

Man, I just got off from that site again, and almost every time I go there, I end up getting at least one mod. the average tho is about 5+. 8)

Hasid Lafre
12-08-2007, 12:26 AM
The only pc game I play is d2 lod. and thats modded so heavy that I can play it on single player and have everything closed bnet has. Which reminds me when I get a moniter I have to update themprograms.

Novastar
12-08-2007, 02:42 AM
I used to load any JKA map, go into the "enemies can't see you" + "no clipping" modes... and then drop in like hundreds of jedi and enemies in certain forms. Then return to a starting position, remove the "cheats" and save the game... then go for it!

Granted, I tweaked and modded the force power to return quicker and made it 900 instead of 100 max so that you could REALLY have some fun with all the creatures and go nuts. :)

If anyone ever saw one of my maps (especially "The Dark Duels"), they would go nuts... SOOOOO many jedi/sith, so much stuff, so much stuff, SOOOO much stuff flyin' everywhere... lightning, fire, bodies, sabers... EVERYwhere...

It was actually a tiny part of my inspiration for Balance of Power. Yes, albeit tiny. :)

pipster79
12-08-2007, 08:55 AM
i used to play that game all the tmie, along with jedi outcast and jedi knight and mysteries of the sith. And the best for all was multiplayer, its the most fun going into a game with 8 or so other people, so your fighting an actual human, thats not as predictable as the AI in single player. Also the mods and maps for MP are awesome
I actualy just recently started playing these games again, and there is a better site for getting mods for all of them. I used to make skins for JK and upload them there, the site is
http://www.massassi.net/