PDA

View Full Version : Nothings In Stock!

Jedi 128
11-27-2007, 02:09 PM
I started to place my order and was disappointed to see how little items were in stock. Especially as I need all my stuff by christmas. :(

Hasid Lafre
11-27-2007, 03:16 PM
email timand see if something can be worked out.

Strydur
11-27-2007, 07:29 PM
We are having a few supplier issues lately. All I can say is we are doing the best we can.

Hasid Lafre
11-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Iam sure everyone agrees with me when saying this, but tim we only expect you to do the best. good luck and thanks for the continued awsomness that you do.

Novastar
12-07-2007, 04:21 AM
Yep... I hate to be mean to Jedi 128, but--lay off! :evil:

Sure, the day Tim = the entire SW staff of MR and/or it ain't XMAS time, AND/OR his family tells him "oh yeah, work? No problem. Ignore us. Don't worry about the whole can't-talk-can't-eat-can't-do-the-family-thing, I'm working".

So, yeah. Until Tim magically gets swallowed up by corporate bloody america and turns into a 24/7 Taco Saber Hilt Bell...

LAY OFF! ;)

Happy holidaze, Strydur, Sabergurl, and little ones...

ArkaiHalon
12-08-2007, 06:26 AM
*Welcome To Taco Saber Hut, may I take your order*

yeah, uh, I'd like an MHS blade holder 6, a #2 pommel, and a lux V royal blue basic kit, o and a 36 inch poly blade.

*would you like a #4 hilt with that?"

sure

*thank you, please drive around*

UltraSWG
12-13-2007, 05:22 AM
We are having a few supplier issues lately. All I can say is we are doing the best we can.

You're not alone, everyone seems to be having supplier issues: Phillips, IllumiNation, Toynk, Online Metals, etc...

Novastar
12-13-2007, 10:29 AM
*Welcome To Taco Saber Hut, may I take your order*

yeah, uh, I'd like an MHS blade holder 6, a #2 pommel, and a lux V royal blue basic kit, o and a 36 inch poly blade.

*would you like a #4 hilt with that?"

sure

*thank you, please drive around*HAHAHHAHA!

You forgot:

"And 'den?"
"And 'den??"
"And 'DENNNN????"

lol. Drive-through SW hilts. Now THAT'LL be the day. And DEN... I'll make myself an early grave, purposely shuffling off this mortal coil with haste and fervor!

Ghostbat
12-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Tis the season :)