PDA

View Full Version : if you are bored post here

sekrogue1985
11-26-2007, 01:50 PM
yeah reading stuff idk just bored wasting time before class hmmm what else who ever just takes a day like the week and clips their saber to their belt and carry it with them where ever they go i do cause ya know why not i see people with **** loads of body piercings and then women that say they are not (*&*) and then pivately say they don't like being dressed klike that and when they do it cause they fell like it yeah and then lots of other things why can't i wear my lightsaber i say and i do it and am proud of it people be proud of what you built wear it proudly in front of the public and not just at cons or at home have fun with it you earned it really lol i just thought i do it my little brother won't leave the house well fights with the parental about it lol he love the force action saber i gave him lol hehe anyway felt like posting it

Angelus Lupus
11-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Do you have something against punctuation?

37H4N
11-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Eeep! :shock: I almost got lost. Commas and periods are our friend. Don't be afraid, they don't bite. :wink:

xwingband
11-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Dude... that's what this is for:

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=415

The lack of punctuation really will kill this topic anyway...

sekrogue1985
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
So, I get lazy sometimes. Give a man some slack will ya please? After the amount of papers I have to write and then look over for school I get sick of them. Well that is the lack of them or the over use of them on college freshmen papers are horrific. What can a person do but be lazy. Anyway I'll start doing better. Then again finals week. Ug being TA really sucks sometimes. Again Sorry to all.