PDA

View Full Version : I just checked the memberlist out of curiosity...

Vazan Maceu
11-20-2007, 01:11 PM
... And found out 13 members whose location is Spain. From that 13, I presume 11 are just bots (0 posts, no activity, did a web search and most of them are related to web advertisement). That leaves us two members: Levelnext (1 post, then vanished), and yours truly :D ...

... So, in this message board, if you have to ask something to someone from Spain, now you know who to ask :lol:

Just a silly thing I came up with, bring on your flamethrowers if you must :lol:

Novastar
11-20-2007, 02:51 PM
No, that's a great post--great realization!

It means--whomever is in Spain, and is an SW nerd/fan... or maybe part of a Spain 501st(?)... they might at least be invited to check TCSS out.

Especially if they want better sabers after MR finishes up in only a matter of months. Thanks Vazan... :)

Steeljack
11-20-2007, 06:43 PM
... And found out 13 members whose location is Spain. From that 13, I presume 11 are just bots (0 posts, no activity, did a web search and most of them are related to web advertisement). That leaves us two members: Levelnext (1 post, then vanished), and yours truly :D ...

Plus those of us who may live in points far west, but can trace our immediate ancestry back to the Iberian peninsula. (My father was born in Calahorra, and grew up in Madrid.) :D

Saludos!

Vazan Maceu
11-21-2007, 05:35 AM
No, that's a great post--great realization!

It means--whomever is in Spain, and is an SW nerd/fan... or maybe part of a Spain 501st(?)... they might at least be invited to check TCSS out.

Especially if they want better sabers after MR finishes up in only a matter of months. Thanks Vazan... :)

Thanks for the compliments, Novastar :) ... When you mentioned the Spanish garrison of the 501st, I realized that a fair number of them should be showing around here. So I went and checked out how many members there are in the garrison, and counted 87. From that number, only 9 wield lightsabers, and the rest of them stormtroopers, officers, and such. Iīm not a member, as I havenīt got a costume yet, but Iīm pretty sure theyīd be interested in enhancing their lightsabers and/or equipment with the directions and resources available here. Just a matter of inviting them, as you said, in case they donīt know this place ;)

Plus those of us who may live in points far west, but can trace our immediate ancestry back to the Iberian peninsula. (My father was born in Calahorra, and grew up in Madrid.) :D
Saludos!

Wow, cool! Now that was a real surprise! Saludos para vosotros también :D

Jedi-Loreen
11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Don't forget about the Spanish Rebel Legion base. There are probably some lightsaber wielders there, too!

Vazan Maceu
11-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Don't forget about the Spanish Rebel Legion base. There are probably some lightsaber wielders there, too!

Thatīs true, I hadnīt thought about it... Iīll go and check it.

Thanks for pointing it out :D