PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone eles have this problem?

X
11-17-2007, 02:05 PM
When I went to Plecter Labs site the other night it said that there were CF boards in limited supply so I went to look for them in the hilt electronics section on the site and they weren't there. It was about midnight my time so it was like 7-8am in france. the next morning I saw that there was a mesg on the site say they went quick, I was just wondering if anyone eles had a hard time finding them on the site that day.

xwingband
11-17-2007, 02:20 PM
I've noticed when they go to zero that it disappears from the site. It's probably a function to stop from over selling. I wouldn't worry... there's no reason to see the listing anyway.

X
11-17-2007, 02:23 PM
I was just wonrdering cuz I check it everyday in hopes of someday being able to get my hands on one. :cry:

xwingband
11-17-2007, 02:34 PM
I was just wonrdering cuz I check it everyday in hopes of someday being able to get my hands on one. :cry:

Dude, you missed the boat... they sold out last week within almost 24 hours. It'll be a while before Erv makes more. You really have to be on the ball if you want them. I'd suggest you sign up for the notification and monitor the V3 thread for around when Erv is ready to sell another batch.

Barmic Rin
11-18-2007, 02:19 AM
Thankfully, i'm just across the channel from Erv, so we're on pretty much the same time!

WOOT!!! First dibs!!! :D

Just kidding dude. I'm waiting to get hold of a V3 too, so I can put my v1.2 into my graflex, then use some of the spares from that in other sabers. So until then, most of my projects are on hold! :cry:

erv
11-19-2007, 08:43 AM
true, when the stock is 0, it diseapear,
after a while, I ensure that there is no pending orders or stock problem, and I re activate the item with a 0 stock to prevent additionnal buying, but just for customers to see the item.
it's all normal
Erv'