PDA

View Full Version : 25% off lightsabers at Barnes and Noble!!

Delmustator
11-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Saw this posted on SlickDeals.net

Barnes and Noble has a 25% off coupon for any single item (including clearance) through 11/19. Free shipping on orders of $25 or more.

That makes any $120 lightsaber, $90 delivered!!!
If your a B&N member, that's $80 delivered!!!

Note: This covers other Star Wars stuff also (i.e. Kotobukiya Vinyl status, helmets, etc etc)...

Enter coupon code E3P8W4A at checkout. The 25% discount will be applied to the highest-priced item in your cart.

PRINTABLE COUPON
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/nav.asp?r=1&r=1&PID=20421

Darth Zecks
11-14-2007, 09:35 PM
First of all, that is an awsome deal. I'm going to check it out right now. Second, my wife is crazy about Slickdeals. She is on there all the time and is a memeber of the forums. I'm kind of upset she didn't tell me about this. I'm going to have to give her a talking too :). Thanks for the heads up.

LAN-ED-TUL
11-14-2007, 11:11 PM
we have a BandN store in tulsa, i will have to check that out, but its not as good a deal as i got from another bookstore in tulsa a while back, they did a 50% off all FX sabers, and i got a FULL maul saber for 100 buckaroos.

Delmustator
11-15-2007, 03:12 AM
First of all, that is an awsome deal. I'm going to check it out right now. Second, my wife is crazy about Slickdeals. She is on there all the time and is a memeber of the forums. I'm kind of upset she didn't tell me about this. I'm going to have to give her a talking too :). Thanks for the heads up.

She may not have been aware that they sell Star Wars stuff at B&N...

Ghostbat
11-15-2007, 10:01 AM
I am actually kind of shocked, I haven't seen a saber in a B&N in quite a while up here, I assumed they had gone through their stock quite a while ago!

I may need to pick one of these up, if only for another sound card!