PDA

View Full Version : just for kicks

sekrogue1985
11-14-2007, 01:44 PM
so i decided to see what kind of reaction i get from the younglings i know when i created a soundbank of animal sounds for my crystal focus core. it was rather hilarious becasue they all are ubber star wars freaks and well they were not sure how to take a fight seriously when they fought a saber that made a mooing sound when it moved. overall it was a great afternoon and well just try it sometimes but yeah anyway thought i share it

Darth Tollo
11-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Awesome!!!

*Howl Moo Moo Moo Cluck Moo Cluck Moo Howl*

Novastar
11-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Sweet, Sekrogue! Share the sound font with Erv, and perhaps we'll post it sometime.

I wonder if (someday) when the fonts get really crazy... we'll have to open up a CF sound fonts site and host it, lol

Ashron
11-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Now thats cool. I would own a saber that made animal noises, or better yet one that plays the Cantina song. :lol:

sekrogue1985
11-14-2007, 07:19 PM
to novastar once i fine tune the sound FX i will give it to erv somehow but yeah i will get it all nice and clean so it will rock but yeah best part is this is my first time doing this mixing so i want it perfect before i share it with the public if anyone has suggestions on sounds they would like to add currently moo sound is for the clashing same sounds though but will be fixed to alternate varing degrees. Will work on it over thanksgiving then i guess some how display it then yeah btu a work in progress

Hasid Lafre
11-15-2007, 04:49 AM
I still think a chicken sounds would be the best for a soundbank.

Angelus Lupus
11-15-2007, 04:59 AM
Chicken sounds have been made and sent to erv. I'd link to them if I had somewhere to upload them myself.

chase
11-15-2007, 06:25 AM
I can just imagine the chicken sounds for the saber. I'm laughing at my desk at work right now. I love it.

*buck buck buck buck buck bagah!*

*other person falls over and dies*

Angelus Lupus
11-15-2007, 07:08 AM
That's the effect I went for. I even found a perfect sound for the force. Came across a sound clip from an old cartoon that I don't think ever made it to this side of the pond: Super Chicken!