PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All !!!!

Arm on Fire
11-12-2007, 07:44 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you who voted for and supported my saber design during this contest.
In the short time I have been a member of this forum, I have spent countless hours reading topics and threads trying to learn all i can, and in that time i have realized that i have found a great group of people who like me share a passion for Star Wars and all its ideals, most of all though i'm glad to see i'm not the only one out there not afraid to let my geek flag fly. :D I am here to stay,and I look forward to countless more hours of discussion with you all.
Thanks again and .....
May the force be with you......Always....

Soulkeeper7700
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
i voted on your saber, and like you i am very glad i found a forum where i can let the geek out in me as well.... nice job and hope to see alot more from you in the future.

May the force be with you too...

Ashron
11-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I really like your design, cant wait to see it made. So a quick question, is it too early to call dibs on one of the sabers :D

Vazan Maceu
11-13-2007, 06:10 AM
Congratulations :D

Iīm sure you canīt wait to swing it around ;)

Tim_ONeil
11-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Awesome saber, I'll be getting one 8)

Tom Starkiller
11-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Congrats dude, it looks awesome on the design and I'm sure that it will when made :D :D

DACOTA
11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
It will be cool to see it made. Maybe I'll get one. :wink:

Maliki Skywalker
11-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Congrats!! i had a vote on your design and i cant wait to see the result! what electronics are you having? :D

Angelus Lupus
11-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Well done, I voted for yours and looking at it again I can see possibilities for customization so I'm sure it will sell well.

Jonitus
11-13-2007, 02:16 PM
While not my favorite design of those submitted, I think the design is ten kinds of awesome nonetheless. It will be neat to see a design like that come to life through TCSS and be sold. Assuming I can fit it in with all the projects I have on the table thus far, I certainly would like to snatch one up when they become available.