PDA

View Full Version : Vader 2005 sound Vs Anakin 2005 Sound

NooB1Kenobi
01-31-2006, 01:22 PM
Ok I am confused.. I know Windu's Saber has different sound..
However I have a Vader 2005 Saber and My Brother has a Anakin Saber.. I've never heard any other Anakin Sabers. However The sound on the Vader is different than the Anakin... Has anyone else noticed this? I am refering to the Woosh noise, you know the noise you hear when you swing the saber.. I can hear it clearly in the Vader where as the Anakin Saber is more quieter and harder to hear.. I want to convert them to Luxeons but if his is bad I want to tell him to send it to MR to get replaced... By the way I even tried new batteries.. No difference...
Anyone else notice sound difference between the Vader and Anakin??? I'd like to know other peoples opinions on the sounds.. Thanks!

Corin Shadowblayde
02-09-2006, 10:53 PM
There is a definite sound difference between them. The Luke as well. The Mace uses the same sound FX as the Luke, so those two sound the same.

Devilstar2k2
02-09-2006, 11:47 PM
I have them both, and I think that the sounds almost seem to be reversed. The Vader has a very basey hum, which sounds alot like the Anakins whoosh. Then, the Anakin has a metallic sounding hum, that sounds alot like the Vader whoosh.

At least thats how I remember it... My Anakin has been down for a while, awaiting conversion. I wasn't patient enough to leave it intact, I just had to find out what was 'in there'.

NooB1Kenobi
02-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Thanks!! I ordered another Anakin from Worst Deal(Best Buy) for $74.99 just to see if the Anakin sound was bad. Well It sounds the same as my brothers.. So I took the old one and Returned it. I wish I could get the sound boards for Vaders 2005 one Now.. I'd switch it out with the Anakin as I Love the Vader Sound over all of them.. I love the Windu Hilt the best...