PDA

View Full Version : Super fast delivery!!!

chaos
11-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Well heres whats going on.

Since all the MR conversion kits were running out I decided to order some, I needed one for my Mace, two for my double maul and one for my Anakin (I also needed one for my vader but their completly sold out).

I ordered the one mace and two mauls a couple of weeks ago, the Anakin was out of stock when I placed the order. They arrived a week and a bit later (rememebr I live in the UK). This is usually how long it takes for an order to get to me.

So when tim said that there was only a few Anakins left last week I place an order for one. I also ordered 5/8" Copper cap and a Graflex Red Button Replica Thumbscrew to go with it. I place the order on Monday (29th October). I didn't expect to get it untill next week. So to my suprise I get a knock at my door this morning from the postman and guess what he has in his hand? Your right, it was my order!!! It is now the 2nd November.

I just couldn't believe it. Five days it took to get here, now thats fast. I don't know how that happened but it was my brithday on Wednesday (yes Halloween!) so maybe that had some thing to do with it! The god of postage was being very nice ot me!

I'm just wondering if this is some kind of record? Has any body else from the UK gotten an order that fast or even quicker? What about other people who are even further away?

987654321a
11-02-2007, 07:21 PM
I have usually gotten my orders within 5 days, however in my case, I live in So-Cal so washington is closer to so-cal than the UK. But this just goes to show how efficient and organized Tim is!

Lord Maul
11-02-2007, 09:10 PM
I get my orders in ONE DAY EVERY TIME. Then again...I do live in the same state and even on the same side of the state as Tim :lol:

Novastar
11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
I live in CA, and I can recall one order I made to Tim appearing in literally TWO days.

It doesn't always work out this way--but... it shows that Tim is definitely a great hybrid of quality products PLUS customer service.

I hate to make comparisons, but... it's EVER so much easier to get ahold of Tim vs. getting ahold of Alex. This is just how it all works sometimes, depending on volume, e-mail/website structure, etc.

Also, in terms of communication, the TCSS thread/forum is one of the most organized I'VE ever found in a subject/product/concept. I don't know how many people are to thank for that, but I think: Tim & X-Wing??? At least...

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
11-04-2007, 10:54 PM
My first order from here took almost three weeks, but that wasn't Tim's fault. He shipped it right away, but for some reason, customs in Vancouver sat on it for nine business days.

My second order arrived in four or five business days. Not bad since it's crossing into Canada, then going to the other end of the country.

I'm going to place another order, as soon as the parts are all in stock. We'll see how long it takes.