PDA

View Full Version : R U ready 4 Halloween?

TorLinWaDur
10-27-2007, 01:12 PM
R U ready 4 Halloween?

R U Dressing up this halloween?
if yes, please tell us what ya gonna be...

Angelus Lupus
10-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Hmmm, I'll be a homicidal maniac who has a pathological desire to kill people who use letters and numbers as words.

Alternatively I won't be dressing up as I have nowhere to go to.

ArkaiHalon
10-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Ready to go for halloween, just need a couple more bags of candy.

My son will be a fireman, and I'll be with him as a Jedi Sentinel.

vortextwist
10-27-2007, 01:32 PM
I have a show I was gonna dress up for but I'm very pissy right now. So I don't know.

Lord Maul
10-27-2007, 02:17 PM
I'm dressing up as Luke Skywalker on Tatooine wielding my MHS.

Barmic Rin
10-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Hmmm, I'll be a homicidal maniac who has a pathological desire to kill people who use letters and numbers as words.

We're quite boring this side of the pond when it comes to Hallowe'en....
Plus the little sod's will egg your house even if you do hand out sweets (if they bother coming round at all)

Tom Starkiller
10-27-2007, 02:28 PM

We're quite boring this side of the pond when it comes to Hallowe'en....
Plus the little sod's will egg your house even if you do hand out sweets (if they bother coming round at all)

It's because it's an American custom and we aren't American lol.

Barmic Rin
10-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Well, it did start over here.
But then, like all holidays, it got too commercial.
It kinda sickens me that Tesco are already reducing their Hallowe'en bits & pieces, and that come dec 27th, they'll be putting easter eggs on their shelves (as Sainsbury in Holburn did 2years ago!)

Tom Starkiller
10-27-2007, 02:41 PM
I get annoyed at seing Christmas stuff on the shelves, and adverts on TV, in the middle of SUMMER!!

Barmic Rin
10-27-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm just dreading the Jackson 5 & screeching Frosty the -bloody- snowman out of EVERY store as christmas approaches.
We're getting ready for our Christmas promotion at work from next thursday. If I hear one shred of Jingle bells, White Christmas, or Slade being streamed from head office, then the store music system is gonna have some mysterious axe wounds appearing...... :evil: :evil:

ArkaiHalon
10-27-2007, 02:51 PM
what's christmas?

Angelus Lupus
10-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Ahh, Pre-Christmass-Tesnsion, to the dark side will it lead you.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
10-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Jeez, don't even mention the "C word" yet.

I'm working on a Jedi outfit which I plan on wearing to work. A few of us are dressing up, but I'll be the only Jedi.

I have a little work left to do on the tunic, then I have to make the tabbards and obi. I'm also trying to make my own belt, but I'm having some trouble finding supplies in this goofy little town I live in.

I might go around to a few places and show off my costume to my friends and family.

Jay-gon Jinn
10-27-2007, 09:47 PM
I will be dressing up a couple times on halloween. I'll be wearing this to my son's school party:
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o141/Jay-gon_Jinn/dark-brown-jedi-robe-1.jpg

And then I'll put this on to pass out candy that night:
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o141/Jay-gon_Jinn/Past%20Halloween%20Pictures/100_2233.jpg

Treadingwolf
10-27-2007, 11:28 PM
HAHA, nice Jay, the wife says i'm not allowed to scar..i mean scare the kiddos dropping by, so she hands out the candy :evil:

Tom Starkiller
10-28-2007, 04:38 AM
One of these days I WILL be waiting in hiding with the hose pipe :twisted:

TorLinWaDur
10-29-2007, 01:38 AM
halloween is almost here.....

Syphon
10-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Well most deffinately be doing some scaring down here, its almost like a tradition. We live only about 30 minutes away from New Orleans so we might even go to the Thirteeth Gate, or one of the other Haunted houses.

TheCheeker
10-29-2007, 11:22 AM
i went out on saturday w/ a few friends. i was the only jedi but one of my friends did a very nice boba fett. i should post some pics of that.... we entered a costume contest and they decided to split the grand prize between four of us so all i got was $25 in bar credit. :x ... oh well. on halloween i'll be dressed up again for a Trunk or Treat event.

Jay-gon Jinn
10-31-2007, 07:21 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY!

Novastar
10-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Ditto to you, Jay-Gonn, and all the other huge nerds like ourselves on TCSS, etc. etc. etc.

"I AM A STORMTROOPER...." --Col. Sanders ST
"You are a huge nerd!!" :) --Triumph the comic dog

GFORCE13
11-01-2007, 11:44 PM
A Belated Happy Halloween we ended up hosting a Multi SW Group party for which I wore my 16th Century Celtic Warrior Clothes and on Halloween itself passed out Candy in my Jedi and even ended up taking a picture with a lad dresses up with as a Vampire Mexican Wrestler, of course I handed him a lightsaber. Afterwards I ended up meeting with the La Jedi where we precided to roam the Santa Monica Promenade, Darth Nihlus even manged to stop a bus for photo op with the Passageners.