PDA

View Full Version : My scratch and dent hilts

Ghostbat
10-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Still playing with my scratch and dent ebay haul but here are the three base configurations I think i am going to stick with.

http://www.plushdeath.com/stuff/pics/sabers/mhssabersraw.JPG

Still a bit plain but i think the o-rings between sections kind of gives them some snap and i'll be adding greebly details in the weeks to come.

I plan to have two primary sabers, a sith saber for when i'm in a bad mood, and then I'll probably pick up parts for the other emitters I got to make some stunt sabers so I can arm my friends when the need arises.

The conical pommel has no port for sound so I'm not sure what to do there, maybe a ring of holed drilled into the base between the ridge and pommel...

Barmic Rin
10-27-2007, 01:56 PM
IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

OUTBID ME BY $3!!!!!!!!!!!

but i'm not bitter or anything! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghostbat
10-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Ha!

Yeah you put up a hell of a fight at the end! Sorry about that but if it's any consolation I got knocked out of the electronics parts auction very early on :)

Hasid Lafre
10-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Not bad man not bad.